Reviews for The Missing Piece
freakqueen chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is good. I always really liked Polly and this is a neat idea on how they got her, good work.
chill13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww. That was so cute! I like the plotline. Starting with the Captain AGAIN losing the Pirate of the Year Award. That was clever as it was a main part of the movie and we know it's something he cares about. Of course you can't be a proper pirate without a parrot! I also like how quickly the captain goes from discouraged to 'Yay, lets go!', very in character. Having it Polly's idea to hide in his beard was great! What a good story. I loved it.
Mark chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love it:)
Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Very nice job! Just a few things I noticed- Number Two's actual name is 'the pirate with a scarf', and the albino pirate, the pirate with gout, and the surprisingly curvaceous pirate are named as such, though the mistake is understandable :)

Your plot is funny and enjoyable, and it's nice to see an actual Pirates! story. It was an amazing movie, which I wish received more attention.
FeatherTrinity chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aww, that was so cute! :D i just watched the movie and i loved it! You did a great job with the characters and when I think of Polly's origins i will think back on this story ;)
Bluphelis chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I liked it! I thought it was really cute and sweet and I loved how you tied in the adventure from the Library! :D

And don't listen to Anon, in the movie Pirate Captain called him Number Two. e_e
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012