Reviews for Comfortably Numb
angel1718 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Really good story of how the Brothers meet up again in season 5 after their separation.
Poor Sam gets shot by pushing Dean out of the way.
And Dean is still their for Sam at the hospital by his side.
True Brotherhood they would still do anything for each other.
Awesome writing.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Bad things happening to Sammy would always bring Dean back into his life.
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I absolutely hated the boys separation in season 5, but I liked your tag.

I always want the boys to be together in brotherly harmony.

Happy birthday Sammy! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Loved it! Such a sad time for those two.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
LOVE. :) beautifully done. I love any and all angsty hurt!Sam fic from season 5. This is an instant favorite. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Love what you did with it! Awesome story! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
AAAWWWWWWW How sad. God I hated that seperation. There were so mnay things in season 5 I hated. Dean telling sam he didn't trust him anymore. Dean telling Sam he had no faith in him and he was going to the prom with Lucifer (He was going to say yes) Dean throwing the amulet away. Cas sitting in the passenger side of the Impala which we all know is Sammy's seat. I was never happier to have a story end then the apocolypse and all that angel crap. Sorry but I'm not an angel fan and yes I am talking about Castiel. The only freakin angel I liked was Baltazhar and what did Cas do? He killed him.

Sorry I got way off track there. This was excellent! I would have loved it if it went something like this. I mean an awesome brotherly fluff moment would have rocked it! I mean what's wrong with a quikie mart hold up and shooting right? I'm loving this!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
(sigh) Love it.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ahhh, poor Sammy all sad and lonely without Dean. I think it would be interesting to see Dean's pov on this. Great job.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Fantastic story, I hated it when the boys split up, when Dean wouldn't forgive Sam, and rightly so. After what he did. So I loved reading that Sam saved Dean and Dean stayed with him when he was in the hospital. Thanks...
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was nice. A little accident here and there seems to be the only way the two brothers can ever talk to each other. Nicely put together.
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Now this one I love! The power of a toothbrush - brining the boys back together again!