Reviews for Ranma 1/2: The Darkness
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
this is extremely interesting please continue!
origin of summoners chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
great fic
Innortal chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Not bad. I can see several possible outcomes with this story. I notice how the outers have yet to make an appearance, so you may want to have them arrive in the next chapter, as I can see Hotaru (Saturn) finding a bond with Ranma, as both are seen as outcasts. The idea with Setsuna is the correct one. She is lonely, and without the presense of her friends, she may very well become the bitch everyone sometimes write her as (all work and no play).

For Saffron, I imagine it well come close to hurting Ranma's mother, before Ranma does the impossible and either Kills the Phoenix God or purifies him, whichever you wish for.

You may wish to send more powerful creatures after Ranma, as he does seem to beat them easily. A counter weight to this may simply be to have Ranma begin to deal with the darkness he is absorbing, trying to purify himself so to speak.

Good luck and please continue.

Innortal
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Penance Stare was cheesy, as was a group of men planning on

abducting a women out of a restaurant to rape and kill.

It's way off the SOP for the type of people who engage

in those activities.

Saffron should still be a child. He also doesn't lay eggs.

1. Hes male 2. He's the phoenix. They only have one and it

never ends so no reproductive cycle.

The scenes with the SM cast were well done.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
You really wussed out.

The Shin Goku Satsu would

have been an excellent place

to build on who Ranma is. He

is facing his sins after all.

Leaving that out takes away

from the story.

Meeting Genma should also have

been a blue ribbon affair as he

talked to him and set aside his

anger at his father.

I did like the scene with Genma and

Nodoka tho'

I think the scene with Happosai should

have been expanded as well. You seem to

gloss over what should be character

defining moments.

Heheheh. Ryoga is Happi's next target!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

You're great on the physical details

but you skimp on the emotional context.
cao cao chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
u still alive?
Sired chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
nice story havnt seen anything like this done before update!
Platinum Man chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
intersing story please continue...
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
This is one of the few Ranma 1/2-Sailor Moon crossovers I've read and LIKED. In other words this is really GOOD. Please continue this fic._

Note: It's considered 'proper english' to begin a new paragraph when a different character speaks; otherwise it might be hard for some people to follow who's saying what.
Ryoko Inua chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
I wonder if we'll see more of this fic soon.
CRose chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
I have the same opinion on this part as the first one. Everything needs to be expanded out and it will be and excelent fic, there were a couple of spelling errors, but nothing to big to mention. Good luck, I still say this has lots of potential and with a bit of editing it will be a hundred times better.
CRose chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is a great idea, it has tons of potential, and it needs to be rewritten. This is a large peice of work, but there are plot holes in this that could fit a planet. I noticed in almost ever paragraph sentences that could have easily been expanded into several pages or whole chapters. Ranma's battle with Ryu took all of two paragraphs and all of a sudden he's the best there is to be? No way.

The biggest thing this fic need is and expansion, over half of this is a description of details that could have been expanded out to show what happened and dramatically increased the size and quality of the story a 100% or more.
Danny Chin chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
This is a good story about Ranma/saiol moon. In the next story will u write about ranma having to fight saffron to the death? Hope u finish the next fanfic soon!Good luck!
DaimonHellstorm chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Well, I just got banned from delphi forums on fanfiction in one post. (DarkeRaevan). Thank you fearless leader, you've taught me how petty fanfiction authors can be. After my third chapter of this story, which will incorporate everything I've learned from your forum as a whole, I will not be posting again. goodbye.
DaimonHellstorm chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Well, I just got myself banned from fanfics at Delphi Forums in one post. (DarkeRaevan). I'm going to finish up the third chapter, with everything I learned from them, and never go into fanfiction again. Thank you, fearless leader. Goodbye.