Reviews for Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
Jodie chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Cool! can you write another?
Kawaii Dragoness chapter 3 . 7/15/2002
*claps* YAAAAAAAAY! Very good, very good! Can't wait for more no da! Extremely funny, and extremely sweet... You guys are amazing! Keep writin'!
Exintaris chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
Why does everyone hate poor Janice so much? Just because of her voice, chrissakes. That's dumb. If you're not careful I'll have Chandler marry her in TOW All the Reversals AND be very, very happy. I gather she appears in the Season 8 finale, but I haven't seen that.

Okay, so you had to set us up, but I'm way too smart - I didn't believe it was Rachel in the grave for a moment.

I shall be interested to see where this goes.
Tatiana chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
Great start, and I wasn't really confused when I read the first chapter, so don't worry about it and continue writing:)
Emma11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I wasn't confused at all! That was good! I can't wait to read more! I was really freaked out at the beginning, thinking that it was Rachel who had died! Great job writing this!
sorta fairytale chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
hmmm. I like it so far and I'm interested to see where its going, wonering if Ross and Rachel are finally going to end up together ;)I like Phoebe and Joey together as well.
Vic chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Gosh the suspence! Oh J/P together? -YES! OH at the start you really tricked me i thought it was rach who was dead- nice twist there(I figured shes come back or something odd- lol) write next part soon - *Vic*
Jenna chapter 1 . 5/31/2002