Reviews for Punishment: The 72nd Hunger Games
kat-rue chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
PLEASE UPDATE FASTER!
kat-rue chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
yay! I like how you've done me! please update soon!
Girly.x.Girl chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Soooo, I'm sorry I didn't review before, but I almost forgot about this story...
But YOU NEED TO UPDATE WOMAN!
Kthanks 3
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Poor Izzy and being her first year. I can't wait for District 2! Update soon!
Vlad9 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I like the story so far...haha. Nah, but seriously it's going to be interesting to see what you do with Tazmin and Jack.
Pumpkinsnuffles chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Aww... But please try to update! I can't wait to see what Jack and Taz have to do with this games. And plus I can't wait to see the reaping for my character!
DylanKTB chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
So excited for the reaping! Can't wait!
Golden Warrior Eagle chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Wait, wait wait. Remove her...what? I don't...I don't...ow. Great writing though, intriguing prologue. But...yeesh.
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!
DylanKTB chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Can't wait to read more! This all seems very exciting!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You don't have to use this one if you don't want to. I forgot that it had to be myself, and invented a completely new character who isn't really similar to me at all. Sorry! :)

Name: Glory

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Career Pack?: Yes

Bloodbath?: If you mean dying in the bloodbath, no :)

Preferred 1, 2, or 4

Personality: She's a total Career. She's been training all her life, and she talks nonstop about the Games.

Appearance: She's tall and very strong, like most Careers. She's not known for being gorgeous. She's just kind of average. In fact, if she were standing in a crowd of people, you probably wouldn't notice her.

Family: Her older brother won the Games a few years earlier, and she's always overshadowed. She wants the attention, for once.

Strengths: She can fight really well, and she has powerful allies.

Weaknesses: She's a showoff, definitely. She won't just kill her victims, with the exception of the Cornucopia battle. She wants to have those moments in the Games, when the spotlight's on her. Also, she isn't really friends with any of her allies, except for her district partner.

Fears: She's afraid she cares too much for her district partner. Not in a romantic kind of way, of course. She's trained too long and hard for the Games to fall in love. But they work well as a team and she'll be sorry to see him go.

Ratings: (1Terrible, 5Excellent)

Power: 4

Stamina: 4

Speed: 4

Intelligence: 3 (She's clever, but she's no Foxface)

Friendliness: 2 (The only thing getting her allies and sponsors is her skill and her training score. Not a people person.)

Balance: 2 (She's horrible at climbing trees)

Adaptability: 2 (She has a specific idea of how she wants her Games to be)

Luck: 4 (The Games are in her blood. Her brother won them.)

Creativity: 5 (Without creativity, she couldn't put on a show for each kill. She finds very unique ways to kill people)

Resourcefulness: 2 (Without the Cornucopia supplies, she's got nothing)

Preferred weapon: She usually uses a spear, but she would keep a knife on hand for close-range battles. But she can fight with just about anything.

Open to alliances?: 3 (She only plans to team up with Careers)

Reaping outfit: Plain gray dress, pearl necklace. She french-braided her hair for the occasion, even though she usually just wears it in a ponytail.

Token: (If any) No token. This is her Games. She doesn't need to be reminded of home, where she's always overlooked.

Reaped or volunteer?: Volunteer

Reaction: She's so proud that she finally can go to the Games. She's positive she'll be the victor.

If volunteer, why?: She wants all the fame and glory. She's tired of her brother getting all the attention.

Preferred death: She'd probably be one to overlook some of the smaller and less powerful-looking tributes. If placed in the 74th Games, she most likely wouldn't give Katniss or Foxface a second glance. She underestimates people, and I think one of those weaker tributes should kill her.

Anything else?: Nope, that's about it. Even though she's not a real person, I really hope you use Glory in your fanfiction. I'd really enjoy seeing this character come alive in the story. Even if you don't, I can't wait to read it!
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
I VOLUNTEER! I VOLUNTEER FOR 11 OR 2! PLEASE? :D
Girly.x.Girl chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Soooo I know you don't like it when people beg you to use themselves in the story...

But am I allowed to beg you to update? ;)

Because, you need to do that. ASAP.

KTHANKS!

xoxoxo 3
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Hey, last person told you but SOYT are being deleted. Some got to keep their story because their first chapter has a story, or put a author notes of removing the application part. So i can't wait for the story, but an idea is to write a introduction. that may save your story.
ShyandStarryEyed chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Hey, I'm just coming to warn you that SYOTs are getting reported and deleted, mine just was. I'm sort of freaked out because the info on the tributes was deleted as well. Hopefully you won't have to worry about it though.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »