Reviews for Loonatics Unleashed episode 27 part 1
neonflash001 chapter 1 . 1/5
i say this as an editor, ya need one to go over this for ya. it's important to have another set of eyes go over your work
Ralph-E-Coyote chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I very much like this, please keep going
Writer9 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Me again. Thx for replying to my review in the actual story, it made me feel special ; )

I like the threesome idea a lot, and maybe Rip and Tech can get jealous of one another and fight over Rev. Just a suggestion.

Please update Lovebirds! Even though PoXShifu creeps me out...

And my mom is considering letting me get a fanfiction account before I'm old enough. I really want one! Then I can favorite you and we can be fanfiction buddies : )

Kay, thats all for now. See you later, I'm going to bed (I always seem to be on my computer at night). Bye!
MoonReed chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Not bad!

I'd love to see TechXRip, since you've decided to do it.

However, I do not understand why your fanfiction no longer appeared in the list of "Loonatics Unleas. Fanfiction archive" ...
I hope that there were no complications from part's other users ...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT! "it just popped right out of my head" you say...hmm.
I like it. Soo... this scene between them will cure Rev heart a little? XD
And bond between Rip and Rev will be stronger. Brotherly Love... I LOVE this idea...
And this repairing relationts beteen Tech and Rev. AAAAA They must be TOGETHER
Darlarose17 chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
glad that u updated, but what the fuck! Rev & Rip r brothers!
Icky stiky chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
U should of made tech lick revs arse
MoonReed chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Damn, even incest love between Rev and Rip!
Well, I prefer just TechxRev.
And then Rip is only his brother:
may be an not unrequited love. Instead you could at least write a piece on the relationship between Tech and Rip. would be more intriguing and believable, if you wanted to realize a love triangle! and with scenes of jealousy (I find more cute, the couple TechxRip.)
Come on, please. I want to know how it ends with Tech! ; P
Writer9 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Hey, its me again! I will be reviewing your stories a lot in the future, so look out for my reviews!

Oh my gosh, this was... CRAZY! You have Rev and Tech trying to fix their relationship, and then Rip comes along and has a whole sexual scene with Rev... I was like OMG! You should continue the Rev and Rip scene in the next chapter, then have them actually have legit sex, and then at the end of the chapter have Tech come into the room and go, "What the-? You cheater!" And have even more relationship problems between Rev and Tech. I'd so read that!

I think I'm becoming a fan of the sex scenes! Well, that's all! Keep writing, strong man! Alright, it's almost 11 pm here, im going to bed. XD

(wrote this whole comment from my dsi, btw)
MoonReed chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
This is fantastic!
Your work is much good!
And I Love Too TechxRev!

Continued! Please!
katoga chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
What have you done.
Scene with parents in very good its soo realistic to the real "Family Bisness" (my fav ep XD) This is a great part very hard but great. But that conversation with Tech/Rev in his room that puch and throwing out Tech from house is (ok very good dramatic scene) but NEVER :( . I'll never put them in THIS kind of conversation. It's just my opinion I love them to much thats why. I can make them every problems in they couple-live but not this. CHerring Tech by Loonatics is right ting. Great job. And thinking that Tech will be try repair this mess ...OH MY I can't wait what will be next
katoga chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Sweet morning part with breakfast and's soo romantic
But part with Tech taking Rev ti home becouse of his leg and his plan STAYING with him ...I leel it is very very bad idea
katoga chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Taking care and sex scene.
I like sex scenes without large parts with details, short simlpe description what is going on is very good. And this is very good. Actually I love this becouse you make them both oral and anal sex. A LOVE IT Especially shower part.
katoga chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Duck alone taking all monsters when all members are defeated. Nice idea.
Knowing Tech (my fav char) he isn't very feeling-person, soo text "I love you"
does't fit for me a little but I like it. Monsters defeted, everyone is going back to tower ...right ting good. And my total fav part Rev i s very hurt and "Tech is sitting with Rev in his arms" AAAAA...CUTE
katoga chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's very good Yaoi-dramtatic beggining episode.
I always was in this idea that Rev have secretly feeling for Tech and he knows that that's why he is trying be friendly for him at last.