Reviews for Oh Go Suck a Duck, Sirius Black
Duh chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I really wanted to read this story but you don't even know or at least do not use CAPITAL letters and etc.. when needed. Terrible. Find a BETA or something. It is really annoying.
Rea558750 chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Pls don't leve it there
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
i HATE peter!
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
she's bonkers but we love her for it.
JennLD chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
You cant leave it there. Great job on your story i love how she is funny crazy, the perfect match. Are you going to make a second story? Or did she die with the baby and didn't affect the HP books?
Sharmaine C chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
1 isn't it foul instead of fowl?
2 u didn't use the correct capitalization for i (I)
3 ... MAKE A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
so you know, your eighth and ninth chapters are the same.
Sirius' Gal chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is a very interesting concept. Unfortunately the grammar may turn off some people. I am by no means a lover of grammar, however, punctuation can get in the way of the readers attention, which in turn will jeopardize your audience numbers. For example;

You write:
'Too much hanging around with you' Jake said to me,

This should really be:
“Too much hanging around with you!” Jake said to me

Also make sure you ALWAYS capitalize “I, I’ve, I’m…” and ANY names. Example:

You write:
'I feel so loved, Excuse me while i just go and sit in the corner of my room, that i like to call my corner of misery, and weep' i turned to walk away but hit something rather hard and fell onto the floor holding my head

Should be:
“I feel so loved. Excuse me while I just go and sit in the corner of my room that I like to call my corner of misery and weep.” I turned to walk away but hit something rather hard and fell onto the floor, holding my head.

Another is punctuation at the end of sentences.
Example:
'Oh sweet Merlin, why does this always happen to me?' i asked no one in particular
Should be: “Oh sweet Merlin, why does this always happen to me?” I asked no one in particular.
I think your story has a lot of potential. I would suggest putting your story into Microsoft word; this will help with these mechanical issues that are happening in your story. I know it is already complete, however, I would really advise working on it some more, in order to make the sentence fluency and flow of your story stronger. If it would help try to get someone to proof you chapters before posting them, proof-reading saves everyone’s butts, including J. !
twilight-nerd-hp-luv chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
If you do write a sequel I could beta it and check for mistakes.
twilight-nerd-hp-luv chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
Is there going to be a sequel? I really love Freya's character. This story is too amazing not to continue with a sequel. Please consider it.
Simply Prettyful chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Briliant! I'm glad I read it. When's the sequel coming out on here?
Mrs. Theodore Nott chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
*freaks out*

WRITE A SEQUEL! I COMMAND YOU! D:

That son of a duck, I really feel like punching something right now.

I love Freya, she's an awesome character. :P
AngelOfAnime97 chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
pfschh DX Fu***** Peter maybe fucking killing her baby...child abuse...son of a bitch... **Crawls out of her evil corner of curses. -.-

I officially hate Peter. he can go show it up so high he won't even be able to move for the rest of his life... . God i hate him.

I love your story and characters tough. I think Freya is my favorite character in every HP story there is out there :)

And YOU SOOOO have too make a sequel to this or else i'm going to torture you be putting My Little Ponnies on so you have too watch it for ours O.o
I have a question chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Um I just wanted to let u know that chapters 8-10 are all the same chapter. Then it comes back at eleven.
uweesomegirl99 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
I freaking love it! Update! btw Tigerlover18 in the movie James was a seeker but in the book he was a chaser just for your info and ZeldaEverdeen just go suck a duck