Reviews for Kill Them With Kisses
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Katniss, what are you doing? You have to go back in there! Give up Peeta and Gale; they're losers! You belong with Johanna!
GhostCarAd chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You know, it's like you've read my mind! I was thinking about a oneshot like this, actually. Loved it, wish you'd write more of these :)
Too lazy to log chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Sedona story hope you write more _ Love the part were Johanna asks "Why did you kiss me?" LOL
Too lazy to log chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awsome story I love how you protraded Johanna it's Awsome hope you do more _
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I like this, a lot.
Mostly because even though I wanted some fairy tale ending, I didn't get it.
Because Katniss doesn't get one.
And neither do Gale or Peeta or Johanna.
You captured that.
And maybe unintentionally gave us (I mean me) hope at the same time, by giving us that line, about Katniss feeling worse after she left. Because, I can read into that as much as I want, and construe whole story arcs in my head about what happened next.

Either way, it's a great story. (:
Johanna Mason chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Excelent story! You're so good at writing
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
ouch, johanna messed up lol although, i can see why she would react like that. it was also fitting how katniss walked out too, what with peeta and gale then johanna. it's such a good one-shot that i think it has a greater impact staying that way instead of making a sequel - but ill still be hoping for one, just so johanna and katniss can get together haha.
TheWeekendSinner chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Bittersweet but perfect. Johanna's "Why did you kiss me?" and "Do it again," were awesome. Nice work. :)
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
what? no katniss, you idiot, go back there! tell her youre sorry you kissed the guys and it'll never happen again! :(
Dominique van der Graaf chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
No, Katniss, no you have time for Johanna. You do!

Nice story.
Silversaphire96 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
One word: Awesome! It has so much potential! I wasn't really happy with how the trilogy ended, it made me depressed for a few hours after I finished it. This is really interesting, would you consider continuing it?