Reviews for New Perspectives
Arizeri chapter 4 . 4/9
One doesn't simply make up names to summon new djinn, the art has been lost for a millennia. Not saying the plot should be scrapped on that basis, but try to invent something next time.
Cyrion chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
I know it's well over a year since you've really written anything on this but, if it's worth anything, you should keep going. No I'm not at the end yet, but from what I've seen, you're improving every chapter, so hopefully your Bart and Nat chemistry will continue to improve - plus I need some material to read for a bit (course I'll dig into some other authors' material) before I launch into my own first fan fiction for this account. Appreciated, in my opinion, keep writing... but that's just me, up to you. :)
-Vince
Cyrion chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Your Nathaniel is close enough, but your Bart is a tad out. I don't really know how else to explain it. Sorry for the lack of constructive criticism. Keep writing. If you want I guess. Your call.
Nemaides chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Hi...
It's me again. Sorry...it's just that I really want to know if this project will be continued. I'm kind of desperate. There are so few really good Bart fanfictions out there... Anyway, thanks for the chapters you've put up so far
-Nemaides
Nemaides chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Just wanted to know...are you going to finish this? It's pretty good, and i've been waiting forever for chapter eight...:(
If it's on hiatus, I'll sigh and nod in understanding. Life goes on, the world is busy. If you're planning on continuing...:) YAY
Anyway, thanks for these chapters.
PIDAY2000 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Loophole: Bartimaeus and Nathaniel don't know the magician's name. They shouldn't be using it
Cyrion chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Possibly the best thing of fan fic I've read yet. Although mind I haven't read more the 200-300k words from assorted authors as I only started reading through vArious fanfics for Bart recently, in the last 3 days in fact. Ease continue this story it's great and is only the 3rd decent thing I've read out of about 20. Keep up the good work :)
- Vince
Thefinnyfreak chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Please write more! This is probably the best Barty fabric on the Internet right now!
Anri Sonohara chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
WOW! I remember The Bartimaeus Trilogy from middle school! Sadly there aren't many good (or many in general) Bartimaeus fanfics these days, a pity... But I digress. Love how you made Nat speak with footnotes as well, it's a nice touch. Keep up the great story :)
GingerLover123 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
NOT DEAD! Woohoo! And i hope college works out for you (:
I think we should be able to show English teachers all of our writing and get extra credit instead of expelled...but oh well. I'll be withering away, waiting for you to update
GingerLover123 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Ah, it isnt awkward!...much. But hey, it's cool. And are you british? Or did you do research to know the word kip? Out of curiosity
GingerLover123 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I do enjoy the "nat's a djinn" idea, and ive not read any others like it yet, but ive only just dived in. Oh the joys & wonders the world of FanFiction offers!
GingerLover123 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Alright, it is official. I love you
GingerLover123 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Okay, im not going to absolutely bother you, but i agree with the whole "no one writes about this series" rant. And it IS okay to rant, we- your faithful readers- would never judge you for such understandable vents. Okay, back to reading. Yay!
GingerLover123 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
So...i love the little (1), (2), & (3 you did. It really fits the voice, but i can sense your own little twang to it. And are you talking about FnrisxAnders? Cuz if you are, i will love you (which is equivilent to following in this fanfiction universe) forever (:
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »