Reviews for Superman and Wonder Woman: Speedos and Tiaras
WOW I TOTALLY LOVE IT!
skull-nation23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Lol that was cute good points.
shakattck chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
what the hell is wrong with story was terrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
this is stupid
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Batman broke the fourth wall and that is good enough for me.
Kal-Wuvs-Diana chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
OMG how cld u trsh SmWW!
they da bomb n u dont kno anything! this
story sucks grape jelly!
1mz.comatose4 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Lol don't hate me because I'm beautiful
NWHS chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Funny, funny stuff. Thanks.
slenderlassie chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OH MY GOD I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. I LOVE THIS. EXCELLENT. 3 XDXDXD
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
And this is the other greatest thing I've read this week. Hippolyta just killed me.
rwa.collier chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Like the pairing, but agreed. Also, Bats can be a dick(meaning Bruce, not grayson).
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
TROLLLLLS I DIED LAUGHING THIS IS HILARIOUS. LOLLLLLLZ LOLOLOL
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was kind of amazing
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Brilliant! Being a Clois fan (Smallville the TV show had a great Lois and Clark relationship, but not much else...) I enjoyed all the critiques of the SMWW pairing. WW's defensiveness was awesome and Batman addressing his OOC was fun.

Last few lines were my fav because I used to like the BMWW relationship until people started bashing my ultimate fav BatCat and Bats got all happy in all his fanfic relationships with Wondy- bleh!

Nice. I'll have to look at more of your stuff!
KiShang chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I would be crazy not to review this. How good you bash SMWW, you wench? Supes is d greatest character in the JL and he deserves 2 be with everyone in d DC, including fem Darkseid and fem Luthor! You suck! ;P

which is what I call a parody review...

Great job! Your fic had me gasping 4 breath especially considering I read the BMWW one. Everything written here is fairly true considering almost all SMWW fics I've read is usually just about smut or other crazy BS. This pairing is almost as bad as the BMWW! I think Longshadow is d best for WW (kidding!)

I know you must have ribbed a few fans with this but don't let their comments get to you. This is parody in its finest. Hope 2 catch more of you soon. Ciao.