Reviews for A Death At Hand
Kerry chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Update
HopelessOsaka chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
TT;; Have. . .have you abandoned this? Wah. . .because it was just getting good! I would have liked it if you kept at the story longer. . .

*sigh* Oh well. Can't really blame anyone. I just saved this in my favorites just so if someday, _some_day, you might update it. . .

() I'll just see.

Ja ne. ~
ArcMage chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
Terrifyingly well written for /any/ category of fiction, but especially so for this one.
Seeker chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
Hi, I took your advice and clicked that little button and so, know I'm typing some stuff in it hoping that this does make your day and get you to stat writing this beautifully detailed story again. I love this story and I know that this review is long over due, but at least its being recieved. So, I hope this friendly reminder that someone is still reading will get you to write again, I'd really appreciate it if you did. I really like where this is going and the plot is great and your staying very true to the characters, well, at least in my opinion you are. So, anyway, please continue, that alone will make my day. And I garentee that whenever you post again I will be sure to drop you a line and I promise I'll continue to do that until you've decided to finish.
~Seeker
Seeker chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
Will you ever come back and continue this! Well, I hope you will becuase I've been waiting a very long time and would still like to read this and see what the conclusion is to your tale. Continue soon!

~Seeker
silvermyth chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
m, good! i'm waiting for a bit more action, though. hurry up and update!
Sessol Seeker chapter 5 . 1/2/2003
Hi ya! . I thought I'd drop you a line, cause, I wanted you to know how much I like your fic. It's very good, with a great plot and detail. Will the next chapter be up soon? I'll be waiting for it. I really enjoy reading this fic, I always look to see if it's been up dated. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it, sadly though, I can't give further criticism to help you. Besides I'd probably only be able to say...well pretty much what I've already said. Ha ha ha, that was stupid, but I had to say it. But if you leave some questions at the bottom of you fics, maybe you'll get some replys to them rather than "I liked it, it was great! Continue soon sorta things." Opps what am I saying I just did that. But if you do take my suggestion, then when you up-date I'll leave a reply that is hopefully helpful as well as the common stuff. Anyways CONTINUE SOON! Your fic is great!

Sincerely, Sessol
poetisa chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Hello, Nozomi-san! How are you? Welcome back!

I like the tension between Hiead and Zero: this simply crackles. And as for that presence in the room with Zero and Clay: what will these two learn? And how does the manor's unsavory past connect to the murder which has already taken place?

I will also look up the Yu-Gi-Oh story-I am a bit of a YGO newbie, and I like the possibilities of YGO yaoi.

Write on, my dear. I look forward to seeing more!

Antoinette (poetisa)

-purveyor of H/Z yaoi since 2002
Lanae Kou chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
I like, coolish fic! This is very interesting, indeed, I wonder what is to happen next... And, personally, I think chapter four was really good, but, afterall, this is your fic, and you can change what ever you want to. I wonder, who was the killer... I guess he or she, will be identified later, ne? Keep writing!
Dark Fire chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
Good story, continue. -waits for next chapter-
AA-Chan chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
HI! Lovely fic! You're making me play detective... this is good! I really do hope you continue to write it... oh and BELIEVE me, Ch. 4 doesn't need any work... it's fine like it is! Trust me! But then again, I'm just a fan. BUT HEY! Take my word for it! Again, lovely fic and continue to write the next chapter! CHAO! (E-mail me, to let me know the next chapter is updated! More than happy to check it out!)
shime chapter 4 . 7/14/2002
you're gonna continue *right*? I hated the way the series ended. So confusing. *cries* Maybe you can make up your own story about this...thing that talks. *sweatdrop* Yup, that's how I'm going to put it.
poetisa chapter 3 . 6/7/2002
The threads of this tale are coming together well. Though I must ask: do the Enna and Gner estates have airstrips? I get the impression this AU is something akin to England between the two World Wars. Is that right? I just want to see these elements fleshed out a bit.

As for the nightmare sequence...I did not see Rose Red, but I would have thought of something along the lines of Dario Argento's Suspiria. As to the reference to the Haunting...could it be that within the manor is a deep, dark secret?

As for the deal Hiead wants to strike with Zero, what are the terms? And why the deal? And where will this all lead?

Ah well, all will be revealed...and I look forward to seeing the next chapter. Thank you.

Antoinette Herrera

aka poetisa
tri chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
yes! new chapter, and a very INTRESTING (heh) one at that. who is the murderer?
D-chan chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
Ohhh, the teeeensiooon! _ I'm so confused! Who did it? WHO? Hiead laughed... So like him... *sweatdrop* Yeah... Damn, this is just so good! I definitely can't wait for more! This is just... Excellent. Wow...