Reviews for Ocean of Secrets
mushroomkitten chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
OHMYGOD THE END *bursts into tears* this fic was beautiful and I loved it but the eeeeeending. yyyyyyyyy must u do that I'm crying noooooow
Laurie chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
THEY DIED? I was so happy and then you made me all sad! :( But you're really good at writing endings. :) It was nice, even though it was quite sad.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I always fear reading Titanic stories, cause the ending, but after you said it's changed..I said "Ok, I can keep reading with feelings intact" ..but HOW DARE YOU WITH THAT ENDING! :'(

Beautiful but HOW DARE YOU!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
DAMN. YOU KILLED THEM. DAMN IT.
IT WAS
GOING
SO
*SOBBING*
WELLLLLLL
My Fandoms Rule Me chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
May I just say you just butchered my heart and broke any feels left.. *cries* *eats chocolate*
I loved it! It was simply brilliant!
Sammy Collins chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I ENDED UP CRYING ! IT'S 2 A.M AND I'M CRYING AWAY FOR NO REASON... I hate you...
PS: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
lottieland chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY!
ErurainiaLai chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
WHY?! I WAS SO HAPPY AND NOW I CAN'T STOP CRYING! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!
L chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
WHYYY I DIDN'T CRY UNTIL THE END WOW I ACTUALLY AM CRYING RIGHT NOW ;_; but really though this was fantastically written, and I'm glad it wasn't like the film where one was left in the water
seheronelves chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
So I read through the entire thing and I'm at the last chapter, a couple of paragraphs away from finishing it and I'm smiling like an idiot when suddenly... Oh. Whyyyyyy *sobs* Don't get me wrong, I totally loved it, this is pretty much the only Titanic AU that I could stand to read and I think this is one of the best things I ever read. I'm not unhappy with the ending or anything, just a little sad. Okay, not a little but as much as can be expected considering what happened. Still though, absolute favorite this :)
arquent chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
asdfghjkl NO! :((
KaeLeigh357 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
okay, I will admit... When I had found this story in my searchings, I cheated and read the end... and even though I knew it was going to be sad, I read it anyways.
After finishing it all the way through the ending still had me balling like a lil baby... But I really do love this story and have since then read it again.
I love your work.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I have so many feelings right now! OHMYGOODNESS!
That was so depressing. I wanted a happy ending!
It was amazing though. I love everything you do 333
dianaTheme chapter 1 . 10/20/2012

it was amazing
lovetryan chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
I liked the story but um the end confused me.