Reviews for Ocean of Secrets
MajestyMadness chapter 9 . 8/24
One of the best fanfics I have ever read, and one of the saddest ones. I cried at the end but overall I loved everything about it.
I cannot believe you! That was an awful thing to do (amazing plot twist and lovely writing though) how could you? My heart...ugh...
TheGreenMistress chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
******SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THIS ALL THE WAY****
Wait wait wait, so in the end they weren't actually rescued!? The whole time they had actually died in the water and their heaven was them being rescued? Either way this was amazingly written! I love this story, it made my heart swell up! Especially the ending!
cirenegranger chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU GAVE ME HOPE AND THEN YOU TOOK IT AWAY
I don't hate you, i actually love you and this but it made me cry, like, for real, actual tears, so there's that. Amazing story, love your writing
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Bro biggest plot twist ever im crying so hard
mushroomkitten chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
OHMYGOD THE END *bursts into tears* this fic was beautiful and I loved it but the eeeeeending. yyyyyyyyy must u do that I'm crying noooooow
Laurie chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
THEY DIED? I was so happy and then you made me all sad! :( But you're really good at writing endings. :) It was nice, even though it was quite sad.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I always fear reading Titanic stories, cause the ending, but after you said it's changed..I said "Ok, I can keep reading with feelings intact" ..but HOW DARE YOU WITH THAT ENDING! :'(

Beautiful but HOW DARE YOU!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
DAMN. YOU KILLED THEM. DAMN IT.
IT WAS
GOING
SO
*SOBBING*
WELLLLLLL
My Fandoms Rule Me chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
May I just say you just butchered my heart and broke any feels left.. *cries* *eats chocolate*
I loved it! It was simply brilliant!
Sammy Collins chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I ENDED UP CRYING ! IT'S 2 A.M AND I'M CRYING AWAY FOR NO REASON... I hate you...
PS: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
lottieland chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY!
ErurainiaLai chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
WHY?! I WAS SO HAPPY AND NOW I CAN'T STOP CRYING! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!
L chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
WHYYY I DIDN'T CRY UNTIL THE END WOW I ACTUALLY AM CRYING RIGHT NOW ;_; but really though this was fantastically written, and I'm glad it wasn't like the film where one was left in the water
seheronelves chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
So I read through the entire thing and I'm at the last chapter, a couple of paragraphs away from finishing it and I'm smiling like an idiot when suddenly... Oh. Whyyyyyy *sobs* Don't get me wrong, I totally loved it, this is pretty much the only Titanic AU that I could stand to read and I think this is one of the best things I ever read. I'm not unhappy with the ending or anything, just a little sad. Okay, not a little but as much as can be expected considering what happened. Still though, absolute favorite this :)