Reviews for Auto of Axiom
Wheatley Laboratories chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aw man, this was such a brilliant poem. Seriously, it was really well-written, and I teared up toward the end... I really like the last two parts, and that the passengers/Captain all felt a little sad for Auto. I'd imagine they would, if not right away, then eventually... 'Feeling not relief nor fear' djsdk aww. Anyway, great poetic recap of the movie! dkjlk Auto of Axiom. Yes Auto happens to be my favorite character, too. XD
Emily chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So awesome! Good rhythm. I like how you showed some remorse over Auto's death. Cause in the movie, Auto is made out to be the bad guy when he was only following his orders to the end. He truly wasn't the bad guy. I absolutely love this poem. Keep writing!
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow. Better than the summary let it on. I can't resist a story featuring a compassionate Captain ridden with regret for Auto. Makes me feel like despite his piteous state, at least one human from the Axiom faced responsibility both as a Captain and as a representative of humanity, implicitly, by acknowledging the AI's burden and righteousness beyond its deceptive and cruel ways.