Reviews for The Sword of Solomon
xleexx chapter 1 . 4/11
One of the best written stories I've ever read. The detailed writing, characters, interesting plot and storytelling. Thank you for publishing this brilliant work.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Damn nice
Random-N-Proud chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
All of your works are so amazing. I'm always left speechless by the detail and thought that mus go into each one
Mokimo chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Amazing writing as always. I’ve been sick and this managed to keep me not only distracted but also quite enthralled.
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
As someone who read and reread the original stories it was really interesting to see how you melded them together. I don't recall all the names..the lone cyclist? maybe and the blackmailer was I think Irene Adler and another story woven together. Something that seemed off was the ability of the villain to erase Hailey's life. That seemed magical in nature, perhaps a remnant of the Study of Magic?

I so enjoy writing that feels like the original Conan Doyle or Kipling or Chesterson. Nice to see this style still being posted.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Brilliant. This so powerful...
Tanith chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
It was a lovely story, and there were less mistakes in this story than A Study in Magic. Less grammatical errors so it flowed more easily. :-)
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
No I didn't get the old references but dayum sir this was amazingly well put together. This could be a real episode, with a touch more witty dialouge and music added ;)
Seriously, this is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Beautiful! :)
abby1006 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I really enjoyed this a lot.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow... I was extraordinarily confused at the beginning because I thought it related to ASIM... but then i figured it out!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
A really nice story.
I thougt, that it perhaps was John/Johan Liebert, because he was described to be to perfect, but after that it didnt seem to be so.
1sunfun
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
How beautiful in its tragedy, is the feeling I get.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
wow just incredible!
this is sherlock at its best! so thank you :)
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
When I saw the name "Liebert" I was like "What the fu-?! No way! ! !" And when I saw "Runge" THEN I was like "Holy SH*T! ! ! MONSTER! ! ! They actually mixed Monster with Sherlock! ! ! ! ! Holy hell! !" This is AWESOME! ! ! VERY well done! ! !