Reviews for The Sword of Solomon
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 3/29
No I didn't get the old references but dayum sir this was amazingly well put together. This could be a real episode, with a touch more witty dialouge and music added ;)
Seriously, this is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Beautiful! :)
abby1006 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I really enjoyed this a lot.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow... I was extraordinarily confused at the beginning because I thought it related to ASIM... but then i figured it out!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
A really nice story.
I thougt, that it perhaps was John/Johan Liebert, because he was described to be to perfect, but after that it didnt seem to be so.
1sunfun
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
How beautiful in its tragedy, is the feeling I get.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
wow just incredible!
this is sherlock at its best! so thank you :)
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
When I saw the name "Liebert" I was like "What the fu-?! No way! ! !" And when I saw "Runge" THEN I was like "Holy SH*T! ! ! MONSTER! ! ! They actually mixed Monster with Sherlock! ! ! ! ! Holy hell! !" This is AWESOME! ! ! VERY well done! ! !
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow! This deserves more reviews. Brilliant plot and the characterization was very true to the original work. Your OCs were well rounded and the narrative was meaningful but not ridiculously poetic. Great job!
dana-san chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow. Great story. It us better as a stand alone piece in our world.
elusivederp chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Not that brilliant of a writer?
Well, I'd say I'm a potato compared to you.
I loved this. Except I might have wanted Johan to die in a not so brutal way...he was beautiful D: Well his soul carrier is, not the soul.
Sigh...I have to stop pining for gorgeous psychopaths...
Anyway, this was really great!
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Thank you for not adding this as a sidestory for A Study in Magic X3 I like how it is now XD
Morriganscrow chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I beg to differ - you are a gifted and inspired writer.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Another awesome tale. I tip my hat to your skill.
GirloftheArts chapter 1 . 9/26/2012