Reviews for Picture Perfect
rikuisis90 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Such a sweet story. I love the things they all focus on and how Inuyasha shows Kagome his love in little ways. Great idea, and great job!
princessbinas chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I was about to think that Inuyasha's pictures would be a bit violent... That was unexpected.
avocado12 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This is adorable. Well done!
kagome54321 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Inuxplicable chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
It is very original and I loved it. :)
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Kawaii! You are an awesome fluff writer! Keep up the good work and please keep writing fluff :)
lovemondotrasho chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Waaaahhh! It's been so freaking adorable! Inuyasha, you're too cute with Kagome. I really liked reading this fic and hope you write more!
ninjamidori chapter 7 . 5/13/2012

ITS SO CUTE!

*faints from happiness overload*

[GREAT JOB!]
BigBang lover97 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
aww that chapter was soo cute i cant wait to see what inuyasha's pics look like
ninjamidori chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I CANT WAAAAIIIIIT!

XD
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Inuyasha pictures next!
lovemondotrasho chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
This chapter was so cute! I loved how Kagome's pictures were of the people she loved most. Sango and Miroku make a great couple. Even with the lecherous-ness and the slapping. Inuyasha and Kagome are too adorable. Waaahh! It can't be ending! I love your short, fluffy chapters!
Brenden chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Goodwork
Black Winged Angel Goddess chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
CANT WAIT
KiwiWitch chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Wow, this is really great. I've always wondered what it would be like if Kagome had brought a camera to the sengoku jidai, and this is just perfect. And I love that Miroku's wasn't just pictures of girls.