Reviews for A change of mind
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
please update and poor friends she should have left a note or something but oh well
lily flower chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Oh this is AWESOME! Pleez continue! Im in suspense!
Ebyenvloed chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Yep, team Cam! :)
Polska-1999 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Oh wow. This is getting interesting. Please continue this and update it soon before I pull out all of my hair faster than Daniel probably would (I'm a girl, so that'll make the mess a lot bigger)!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Please finish this i lllllloooooovvvvvveeeee it ur a good writer!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Ah, their selfishness is so endearing. I think it's time she called him from a payphone and told him it was over, you know, christmas movie style. 'Cause on one hand, he's going mad with worry and he loves her. But on the other he has no right to force her to be with him. It's an awkward, unusual situation, and you do it brilliantly. Keep going!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Thankyou for updating and good luck on getting you book finished and possibly published,please try and update though and also i would love if we had some point of view from daniel :) xox
bookgirl98 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter! And good luck on getting your story published. Update soon.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Do you intend to continue this?
Bloodredfirefly chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
This is so awesome:) I love how good this is, it's just - wow. Keep going I can't wait for more.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
UPDATE PLEAAASE !:D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I LOVE this twist!I hope daniel will be invloved soon too!:D
xCarriedAway chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Oh shizzle c: I enjoyed this, but I totally wished it was longer...but still amazing chapter!
Achlys chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Very interesting! Looking forward to more :)
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
not logging in, but you posted this in the wrong book. This is Fallen, by Tom S.