Reviews for Legacy
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/2
*mouth flops soundlessly up and down*
ADOPTION PAPERS?! OMG, THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Airenee chapter 1 . 5/10
Sweet ending~
I love Bruce's reactions to Nightwing. xD
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 2/19
The Bruce-Dick dynamic reminds me of Cat's in the Cradle. A song about a father doing all he can to provide for his family. But neglecting them in the process. Ending with the son being just like the father. This story resonated with the song. Plus, I really liked the obvious resentment that Bruce has for "Uncle" Clark. And that Clark was trying to mend the bond between father and son. Heartburn indeed! :-D
RobinsRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Okay, let me start by saying this was absolutely amazing. It was seriously stunning. You are a great writer, and I can't wait to read more by you. This was just phenomenal. I have a request, too. You don't have to do it because I know it's a big thing. I loved this story so much, I wanted to know if you were at all interested in making it a full-fledged chapter story with all the gory details, especially about Dick's time working under Shrike and all of that. You don't have to say yes. I know it's a lot to ask, and this is already so spectacular. But I thought I'd just put the idea out there in case you're interested. :)
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Kryptonian! Now you are giving me a heartburn

and

I hear LexCorp is looking to expand-

Amazing!
the starks of new york chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
"Maybe it was time he showed Dick the adoption papers that had been sitting in his desk drawer for almost a year." that killed me. 3 this.
robgray1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
nice to see some good work on that old dc story that they come up with during the teen titians run still think it was on of the worst ideas dc came up with in the 80s though the Batman comics then they showed up with the
Toad kid after that with no talent or reason to exsist after the joker shot robin story . I t all mad no sence and is wone of there wordt dc cannon stoires
justincbenedict chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this is fabulous. I just joined Fanfic and have posted a (Tim Drake) Robin at Brentwood Academy story that I can't seem to finish. You are a great writer...this is better than the comics...
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
nightwing is the kryptonian version of batman from kandor the bottle city...nice reference.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yay! Syl is back! What else is there to say? Well, it's always nice to see Dick Grayson being treated as other than the goat of the DCU heroes, and Syl does it better than most. But from whence came the mathematics? Just because it was as different as possible from what we have seen before, or is there an agenda here? I like math & science, but I didn't think he did. I suppose I will have to await some possible sequel...
UsagiGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Quite a good fanfiction in all! I really enjoyed reading your style of writing. If there were one critique I would have to make however, it would be to change the summary. For a while I was thinking of reading this but the summary seems uninteresting. Now I'm glad I did finally read this story. Great job!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Haha, the humor at the end was pretty funny. Thanks for writing this amazing life story of Dick! So, here are the parts that amused me the most:

"If I say no…what then?"

Nightwing shrugged. "I guess I can always send my proposal to Star Labs. Or…I hear LexCorp is looking to expand—"

"All right, yes! I accept your conditions…" He paused, then growled as if he was saying something distasteful, "Nightwing."

For the first time in a long time, Dick gave him a full-fledged "Robin-esque" grin. "You don't have to say it like it's giving you heartburn, Old Man—"

"Old man—?"

"It's from an old Kryptonian legend—"

"Kryptonian! Now you ARE giving me heartburn," Batman muttered. "First those ridiculous pajamas when you were—what 9…10? Now this? Just whose protégé are you anyway?"
Nightingale chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I liked this! An exquisitely written story of my favorite bird's past! Thanks for keeping me whelmed tonight!
Leah chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ok, I'm going to sound like a total fangirl, but I think I read a story from you about 6 years ago, and that took my love for the character of Dick Grayson, and threw me into this fandom! I am so glad to have stumbled upon these recent stories... I'm glad you're back writing on this site again! I love the way you interpret the character's back stories, and you really nail the relationship between Bruce and Dick. All I can say is Yay! so glad to be reading :)
Charrmed chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love love love it! I hope there's a sequel because I want to see the bonding begin. Thanks for sharing!