Reviews for Legacy
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Kryptonian! Now you are giving me a heartburn

and

I hear LexCorp is looking to expand-

Amazing!
the starks of new york chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
"Maybe it was time he showed Dick the adoption papers that had been sitting in his desk drawer for almost a year." that killed me. 3 this.
robgray1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
nice to see some good work on that old dc story that they come up with during the teen titians run still think it was on of the worst ideas dc came up with in the 80s though the Batman comics then they showed up with the
Toad kid after that with no talent or reason to exsist after the joker shot robin story . I t all mad no sence and is wone of there wordt dc cannon stoires
justincbenedict chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this is fabulous. I just joined Fanfic and have posted a (Tim Drake) Robin at Brentwood Academy story that I can't seem to finish. You are a great writer...this is better than the comics...
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
nightwing is the kryptonian version of batman from kandor the bottle city...nice reference.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yay! Syl is back! What else is there to say? Well, it's always nice to see Dick Grayson being treated as other than the goat of the DCU heroes, and Syl does it better than most. But from whence came the mathematics? Just because it was as different as possible from what we have seen before, or is there an agenda here? I like math & science, but I didn't think he did. I suppose I will have to await some possible sequel...
UsagiGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Quite a good fanfiction in all! I really enjoyed reading your style of writing. If there were one critique I would have to make however, it would be to change the summary. For a while I was thinking of reading this but the summary seems uninteresting. Now I'm glad I did finally read this story. Great job!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Haha, the humor at the end was pretty funny. Thanks for writing this amazing life story of Dick! So, here are the parts that amused me the most:

"If I say no…what then?"

Nightwing shrugged. "I guess I can always send my proposal to Star Labs. Or…I hear LexCorp is looking to expand—"

"All right, yes! I accept your conditions…" He paused, then growled as if he was saying something distasteful, "Nightwing."

For the first time in a long time, Dick gave him a full-fledged "Robin-esque" grin. "You don't have to say it like it's giving you heartburn, Old Man—"

"Old man—?"

"It's from an old Kryptonian legend—"

"Kryptonian! Now you ARE giving me heartburn," Batman muttered. "First those ridiculous pajamas when you were—what 9…10? Now this? Just whose protégé are you anyway?"
Nightingale chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I liked this! An exquisitely written story of my favorite bird's past! Thanks for keeping me whelmed tonight!
Leah chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ok, I'm going to sound like a total fangirl, but I think I read a story from you about 6 years ago, and that took my love for the character of Dick Grayson, and threw me into this fandom! I am so glad to have stumbled upon these recent stories... I'm glad you're back writing on this site again! I love the way you interpret the character's back stories, and you really nail the relationship between Bruce and Dick. All I can say is Yay! so glad to be reading :)
Charrmed chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love love love it! I hope there's a sequel because I want to see the bonding begin. Thanks for sharing!
bullwinkle13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I've never been a huge fan of DC fanfic, as some of what is out there is absolutely horrid. Sometimes, though...you find something worth reading.

This was a nicely done piece, that fits the characters well. Nightwing has always been my favorite character, so I tend to be a little protective of him. You did a good job with his motivation and determination, and succeeded in making him real...

Well done!
Scotius chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Nice. I have mixed feelings about time shift in YJ - i mean, Dick becoming Nightwing is absolutely fantastic and right. Just hope he wont be sent completely into sidelines and appear only like Black Canary did.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my god, beautiful!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Excellent story much better outcome for Dick Grayson, in your story than in the comics. Dick was and still is to a large degree the forgotton Robin. However he was also always the best one as well in a lot of way he's a much better detective than the batman. I think DC should hire you.