Reviews for Hunter's Lodge
fahrikol chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
I love the original so much, an this is sooo good. I suspect Thomas or Max... ;)
Why didjya stop it? Continuuuuuuue
AuroreMartell chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
WRITE MORE! GOD! You're killing me.
AuroreMartell chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Is Lindsay the religious lady? I forgot her name too.
AuroreMartell chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Oh YEAH! Brent, the jealous army guy. Yes! So good. And, is Miranda Vera Claythorne? Maybe. Um, next...
AuroreMartell chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Is Thomas that Blunt guy? God I love this book.
AuroreMartell chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Ha, ha, hahaha! I knew Aimee was Mrs. Rogers.

Who's next? The general guy (I'm forgetting his name.). Ooh, that's a tough one.

Hey, so I guess Brent is Armstrong? Because he's all doctor-ish?

Yay! Love this story!
AuroreMartell chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Hmm. Very close to the book. I guess Anthony Marston is Michael, then? Hmm. Okay. Is Aimee Mrs. Rogers? Well, I'll find out I the next chapter. I'll be on the lookout for a Wargrave.

THIS IS A GREAT STORY!
AuroreMartell chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
AAAAAAH! This is so good! Maybe a little too close to the book, but what do I care? This is amazing!
AuroreMartell chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
WHY THE HELL AM I READING THIS AT MIDNIGHT? I'm already scared. But believe me, Ms Poirot (love the nom de plume, by the way) that was a compliment of the highest caliber.

Must! Read! More!
Aine DiNero chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
LUV LUV LUV THIS STORY! I personally think it's Thomas, but I don't know for sure. Poor pyromaniac!
Avid Flash chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Please for the love of all that is good CONTINUE!

Brilliant story by the way, I have absolutely no idea who it could be, it's ridiculous, but in a good way
c1nnam0n chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Wow, i love it! it feels so much like i'm reading the actual book, it's got the same on the edge of your seat feeling and it's quite nice to read. Hope you update soon...
ThePlotMurderers chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
An amazing story! It's been a while since I've read an ATTWN story, and I'm mad with delight to have found this one. The chemistry between characters is believable and entertaining, the flashbacks actually help the story rather than hinder it, and the writing style is superb. I have actually just checked off each of the four boxes at the bottom of the review window. And I implore you: PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)