Reviews for Pictures and Reflections
Bibbibabka Ditty chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Well done! I had almost given up on reading Monk fanfiction when I came across this gem. Very well-written and in character. I can easily envision them meeting this way. Thank you for posting!
JoAnna47 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Wonderful story. Very realistic! You have each character pegged. Well done.
Devils'Darling chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I love this so much. So completely in character and a fantastic in-depth look inside Monk's head. Poor Mr. Monk :( I can't wait to finish reading it.
shego1142 chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Oh this was so so sweet! I kind of just fell into the Monk/Natallie thing, so I was looking for fanfics for them (found only a few good ones..) but I found yours, and it being Monk/Trudy I'm like "oh, I've got to read it!" because I used to be a complete "Monk will never love anyone other than Trudy" purist.

Anyway, this story is wonderful! Absolutely awesome! It one of the few Monk fanfictions I've seen on here that felt like I was watching an actuall episode. By the end I was crying because I knew he wouldn't get to keep her...

I guess thats why I'm okay with Monk/Natalie... He seriously needs someone, deserves someone... But, your story kind of makes me a little guilty... He loves Trusy soooo much. And of course she's /perfect/ for him.

Anyway, I'd also like to tell you how excited I am to find an up to date Monk fanfiction... Most things on here are from 09. Glad to find some 2012 Monk fans out there!

Well, all in all, I loved this story.

Sheri

P.S. if this review seams, I dunno, off or awkward, I apologize, I'm listening to music... :P
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Great story, and a lovely ending. Thanks for sharing.
OMJH1012 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Keep going that was so good! You could do the wedding and the proposal and all sorts of things!
OMJH1012 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I liked it. It was really good and I think that this story is amazing I love monk more than like anything that this was amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Well trusting in Monk will certainly pay off for Stottlemeyer. Great chapter.
OMJH1012 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Ok I love this story! I watch monk everyday and I love the way you have this story set up. I hve watching every monk episode ever and I absolutly love this story to death! Keep updating!
fanficfan71 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Adrian's first case solving smile with Trudy present - great chapter.
fanficfan71 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I'm glad Monk showed Tom up. Nice scene with Trudy and Monk dancing, and Adrian's glimpse of the poem.
TM10 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Boy FF sure is acting goofy today(& now i hope this review doesn't get chopped). My other review actually said 'love how you've captured Adrian's character and the complexities of his heart. Keep up the good work' :)
TM10 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Yeah, so sweet! Love all the bantering & how you've captured Adrian's up the great work!
patsgirl13 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Love this!
LovAdrian chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Great story so far. I'm loving it. Everything is so plausible related to Monk reactions and thoughts. It's like I'm watching a TV episode again. Keep on this way and Congratulations.