Reviews for A Chalice in the Atelier
Anlanther chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
At the start of the story, I was drowning in the fluff this fic emitted. Now, I'm just laughing hard at this ending. Though this is not the first fic I have read where the main character participates in polyamory, I still can't get used to the whole concept of the mc/harem theme. Nevertheless, this so far was a very enjoyable fic, and I hope that you will come back soon to complete it. Just loosen a bit of the fluff in future chapters, and then this fic will be perfect.
The King in White chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Lel. Not bad at all, even though I don't care anymore for harems.
ZeroDragonFlame chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
oh god, please udate this story it awesome!
Tempest35 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
My my, Master Naze has something planned... A threesome? lol...wait...that's plausible. .
panda-kun77 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Habahaba. I think I'm in live. U go zenkichi, score a harem and drive those girls wild lol. Tnx for this wonderful fic and I hope Ull update soon.

Best if luck with the next installment :D
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
HAhahahaa...Harem Starts Now...Lol! Zen-Chan is lucky Bastard...XD

I like this fic tough you make it well and with style...please update soon...Who is next to Join? ;) Hmmmm...
Jonno chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
More!
Deathfire-san chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Enjoyable. Nice, straightforward exploration of some plot threads that got dropped in the midst of shounen-style battle. Thank you, and I look forward to the next story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
It was awesome; really, I can't think of a way to describe how enjoyable this story has been so far. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Really sweet and sensible.
Sola Bistren chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I like your Medaka Box reviews most of all. Do you plan to write more?
detrametal chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
very well written, funny and true to the characters. job very well done
Lucem Yoru chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Nice, this is really nice. I look forward to seeing what you will do for Mukae and Hansode.
overlord7 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
interesting ending
Twotwentytwo chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Still somehow both hot and completely adorable. I guess pulling that off is a Kurokami family trait or something. Good work!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »