Reviews for A Chalice in the Atelier
Tempest35 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
My my, Master Naze has something planned... A threesome? lol...wait...that's plausible. .
panda-kun77 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Habahaba. I think I'm in live. U go zenkichi, score a harem and drive those girls wild lol. Tnx for this wonderful fic and I hope Ull update soon.

Best if luck with the next installment :D
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
HAhahahaa...Harem Starts Now...Lol! Zen-Chan is lucky Bastard...XD

I like this fic tough you make it well and with style...please update soon...Who is next to Join? ;) Hmmmm...
Jonno chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
More!
Deathfire-san chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Enjoyable. Nice, straightforward exploration of some plot threads that got dropped in the midst of shounen-style battle. Thank you, and I look forward to the next story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
It was awesome; really, I can't think of a way to describe how enjoyable this story has been so far. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Really sweet and sensible.
Sola Bistren chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I like your Medaka Box reviews most of all. Do you plan to write more?
detrametal chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
very well written, funny and true to the characters. job very well done
Lucem Yoru chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Nice, this is really nice. I look forward to seeing what you will do for Mukae and Hansode.
overlord7 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
interesting ending
Darkforce222 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Still somehow both hot and completely adorable. I guess pulling that off is a Kurokami family trait or something. Good work!
vivaz chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
I wasn’t suprised that Naze made a move so that she can be „happy” with her Zen-chan (just after reading the last line of chapter 3 I had a suspicion that in the next chapter there could be some love-triangle between the Kurokami sisters and Zenkichi). But I’m very positively surprised how you solved this issue. I was expecting something else but what you wrote is much better! Zenkichi having his „dark side” that he fears to „awaken” so he won’t hurt his beloved. And Naze whose not afraid of it, she even desires it, wants that Zenkichi would „use her” to release his frustrations, that she will be an object of his "relief". Woo. Great :D Keep the good work!

Now I’m also curious are you going to continue this mini-cycle in your drabble/one-shots collection (ch3 and ch4 are connected with each other, but I don’t see any clear references to ch1 or ch2. Of course I could be missing something or you are planning to use it in future chapters?) by adding another girl (girls?) to Zenkichi’s „harem”. Hope you will write more :D Cheers!
vivaz chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Not much to complain about – great chapter. Medaka realized what she wanted with Zenkichi thanks to Naze and Naze plotting something behind the back of the newly couple creates a need to (wait and) read the next chapter. And this chapter is a very good intro to the situation/action/plot that you described in ch4.

PS Sorry for the „review spam” but writing all in one post would been too troublesome ;) And because this is a drabble/one-shot each chapter needs a separate one ;)
vivaz chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Poor Zenkichi for beeing in the middle of the show :D jealous and slightly awkward/clumsy Medaka is fun to read, Najimi – as always „bored” and teasing her „Zero” (I can imagine that her „attire” was something similar to the Venus swimsuit from DOA XBV game) but from all 3 „shop scenes” the one that liked the most was the one with Mukae – you’ve potrayed her well during that scene: she’s bit of ashamed and embarased about showing herself to Zenkichi but she’s also slightly provocative in her actions propably because she wants to ignite some reactions in Zenkichi, and it’s working :) Great
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »