Reviews for No One Knows
leslie chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
This chapter was amazing. You hit literally every point that Mark and Lexie needed to talk about. I also liked that you brought up the boundaries issue with Callie. In a way, it's similar to Derek's own issues with Cristina's relationship with Meredith which were addressed on the show.

I did think that S8 had subtly fixed some of the boundaries between Calzona and Mark by drawing a line between them and Mark but I loved that you had Lexie address this with words.

I actually like to believe, because I'm an optimist, that this would have happened similarly on the show and that at least some of these points would have been addressed had Chyler not wanted to leave. Ugh, I will be bitter though that Shonda didn't have them reunite halfway through the season and then kill them off if she was determined to do that.
ambroserollinsgirl chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Awesome story :)
CaRiNeSs chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Aww... that was really great! Glad they worked it all out... I hope they do this on the show! I definately think you should write more Grey's fanfics! You are a great writer of anything and I love Mark and Lexie so please write more of them together!

Loved it!
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I loved this! I had quit watching Grey's when Lexie started dating Avery because I am a huge Mark/Lexie fan...you made me happy! I even watched Grey's on Thursday because of your story and was pleasantly surprised when Lexie confessed her love for him! I can't wait to see what happens next on the show...off to review chapter 2... I meant to review them as I read but never got around to it! So now I will review both :)
princesseslikepirates chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Great story. I love that Lexie loves Sophia but has a problem with Callie. I feel the exact same way. I like they are taking time to talk and rebuild their relationship. Can't wait to read more.
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Ugh, wow, this was so refreshing. I love hearing them talk through everything. It seems they NEVER communicate on the show, so it was great to see here.

And even though most of the stuff they talked about-her sleeping with Alex and Jackson, him with Addison, and baby Sofia-even though most of that was in the past, I'm still happy they went back over it. It would have been worse to let it stew, especially if one of them had had strong feelings about one issue or another. It's better to always get stuff out in the open-I'm really happy they did it here, especially before going any further with their relationship.

And I'm really glad she drew that line about Callie. I've personally had it up to HERE *gestures really high* with Callie.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
cute ending.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wish this had happened. Nice job!
niafadra chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
i love you dealt with the problems and mistakes of both parties involved, and that you realistically presented the Callie situation, it always bothered me the show never did anything like this and made Lexie look primarilly guilty for the turn of events, hope you update soon
JCarabaguiaz chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Aww! This was so good! It was really great and as they were making the promises I couldn't stop thinking that they sounded like vows... I couldn't stop laughing when you mentioned that!
beth1814 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Love this story! Just read both chapters, and gotta say love where its going. I love the length, a good long dose of Mark Lexie goodness! Also would love for you to post the other story, cause you have a real knack for this. And update asap!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow! This is so good! I can't wait to read more, I'm seriously enjoying this very much
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ugh, I actually loved this. It was AWESOME for a first-time fic, seriously. I especially loved in the beginning how you kept Lexie anonymous. Obviously we all hoped it was her, but you never know... It was great. I really liked it; I hope you continue and write more of this.

"Whether he and Lexie ever got back together or not was irrelevant to the fate of his relationship with Julia because he just didn't have it in him to be in a relationship with one woman while in love with another." -Definitely my favorite line. It's such a good way to sum up Mark's thoughts. Hopefully he comes to the same conclusion on the show.