Reviews for Divided Heart
Demonica-Death chapter 14 . 5/22
Loving it!
LunarisDraconis chapter 14 . 3/18
i really like this story its written well
Carley387 chapter 14 . 3/12
any plans to finish the story?
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 1 . 2/27
No offence but has anyone ever read a fem himotep fanfiction? Like if it was crossed over with evagelion, naruto, hell even harry potter and even then has anyone tried to fem ardeth, or harlette along with that hmmm?
KyuubiChild717 chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Has this story been discontinued?
angelrosiel15 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
please update I can't wait to see what his lovers do when he comes back or they find out where he is. I would love to see how Voldemort handles this new harry.
draco7347 chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
love this storyline wish u have new chapters
Anguis Reginam chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Kudos to this story it is pawsome! Hope its not abandoned. (ะท)-
Kai19 chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
As it's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Psyka chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
Oh Hari great chapter please update again soon
Master Xehanort chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
I love it and I think Severus is a friend Anubis must have a plan for the greasy haired professor so keep going my friend this story is great so far.
Alucard hellsing chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I love it and can Anubis make an appearance in the next chapter and give Voldemort the punishment he so rightly deserves my friend?
gowolf chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Please update soon.
shinigame3 chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
please continue!
angelalexiel16 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Please update. This is a good story.