Reviews for Divided Heart
Kai19 chapter 11 . 4/21
As it's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Psyka chapter 14 . 3/29
Oh Hari great chapter please update again soon
Master Xehanort chapter 14 . 1/12
I love it and I think Severus is a friend Anubis must have a plan for the greasy haired professor so keep going my friend this story is great so far.
Alucard hellsing chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I love it and can Anubis make an appearance in the next chapter and give Voldemort the punishment he so rightly deserves my friend?
gowolf chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Please update soon.
shinigame3 chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
please continue!
angelalexiel16 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Please update. This is a good story.
fandomenforcer chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Bet the trio will come to Hari's aid.
SagenWarrior chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
hope to see more.
Werewolfshaverights chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I love this story's plot and I hope you continue, I would love to see if Harry befriends any of his old friends; like Luna? Please continue!
Rosario2634 chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
next chapter of divided heart please!
Kai19 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
it's been about a year since your last update, so i'm hoping to see a new chapter soon! I'm interested in seeing how this will play out. Are you going to have Harry in England for long? What about Sirius and Remus? How will they react? though Sirius is still in Azkaban, huh? Anyway, I hope to read more soon! Please!
Flying Chrissy chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Interesting update! Look forward to the next one! :)
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I love it! XD I was just watching The Mummy on tv and just had to find me some good HP/Mummy. I was a little apprehensive when I saw the pairing on this story but I really love what you did with it! It's fantastic! Please update soon! :3
Kai19 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Oooh, Hari gonna be in trouble! He really should've taken the others with him... Though Ardeth could use this as proof that Hari is more than proficient with his magic, and so doesn't need to stay at the school. Wonder how ling til Ron blows up at him in class for being a 'traitor', switching over to Slytherin. Though Ron only knew Harry for a few months, and never knew Hari, he still might react. And to prove my own love for this fic... It's 4:45 right now, in the morning. I get up at 6:30 for work. Yeah. Lol! Hope to read more soon!