Reviews for Divided Heart
SagenWarrior chapter 14 . 4/3
hope to see more.
Werewolfshaverights chapter 14 . 4/3
I love this story's plot and I hope you continue, I would love to see if Harry befriends any of his old friends; like Luna? Please continue!
Rosario2634 chapter 14 . 3/11
next chapter of divided heart please!
Kai19 chapter 12 . 1/27
it's been about a year since your last update, so i'm hoping to see a new chapter soon! I'm interested in seeing how this will play out. Are you going to have Harry in England for long? What about Sirius and Remus? How will they react? though Sirius is still in Azkaban, huh? Anyway, I hope to read more soon! Please!
Flying Chrissy chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Interesting update! Look forward to the next one! :)
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I love it! XD I was just watching The Mummy on tv and just had to find me some good HP/Mummy. I was a little apprehensive when I saw the pairing on this story but I really love what you did with it! It's fantastic! Please update soon! :3
Kai19 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Oooh, Hari gonna be in trouble! He really should've taken the others with him... Though Ardeth could use this as proof that Hari is more than proficient with his magic, and so doesn't need to stay at the school. Wonder how ling til Ron blows up at him in class for being a 'traitor', switching over to Slytherin. Though Ron only knew Harry for a few months, and never knew Hari, he still might react. And to prove my own love for this fic... It's 4:45 right now, in the morning. I get up at 6:30 for work. Yeah. Lol! Hope to read more soon!
Kaede203 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you created this whole story! It is really amazing!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
cool story
freethewolves1 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
this is a great story and i hope you update it soon
YastoraRisa chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
O.o More? Please? This is soooo good!
stubs1101 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
I have spent the last two hours reading this story and I love it! the only complaints I have is that harry is a little to compliant ( he needs to be more firey) and your smut sceans are really not graphic :( do you have them on a different website or anything?
AmniIsRoving chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
I think you quotation marks around the word punish tells us exactly what kind of punishment the boy is going to get. (lol) Of course, I'm rather surprised a twenty-something year old boy is in first year, but I guess it makes sense.
Looking forward to more chapters.
Amni
Titania of Swords chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
awesome!
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Was Dumbledore the one who 'guided' Hari to the third floor and will his mates realise that he is in trouble and end up in the chamber with him and manage to trap the soul of Voldemort?