Reviews for New Century
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is awesome. I was hooked from the first two sentences. (Which were genius. Definitely caught my attention. XD)

Loved the dynamic between them, with Flannery saying and doing all kinds of things to get a rise out of Steven and him just being all calm and composed as usual. The descriptions of him are great, by the way. Well, the descriptions in this in general.

At the same time, I'm kind of not sure about Flannery's characterization... she's so confident here, and it feels like a bit of a departure given how unsure of herself she is in the games. But I guess it's perfectly possible that she gained some confidence at some point, and she could be totally different in the anime/manga for all I know, so, no complaints here.

Anyway, I can't wait for the eventual part 2. :D
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oooh, I really liked this. It felt very gritty and real and the fact that this is one of my favorite pairings made it even better.

Can't wait to read more stuff from you!
bijou chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So I woke up today and saw this. Oh man, I got excited! No one really writes Steven and Flannery but I love them. Great job.

I'd say more but I gotta go to school. Again, wonderful work!
The Matter's Settled chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You have the story marked as complete but in your author notes you suggest there will be a part 2.

No matter, I am favoriting and subscribing. I like the fresh direction this story takes in regards to the characters.