Reviews for Let's Talk About The Hornbills and The Beetles
Asaf chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Kovu turning out to still believe the whole stork theory was absolutely hilarious.

Rafiki's a pervert.
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
LOVED IT!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

james chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Sequel
Salunatic chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Simba would let himself be taken, just like that? A little out of character for him I guess? Lolx...
Anon chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow I liked the story please so on with Mufasa's "plans"
CharlieA.Amadeus chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Heheee I want to read another of this one by you! Maybe longer and more story to it. :) I loved it though it was good
guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY AND CUTE the part where rafiki saw the WHOLE thing made me laugh so hard AND I LOVE SIMBA AND KOVU ESPECIALLY SIMBA GO SIMBA!
PS: r u going to make a sequel about this fanfiction
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
The part where Kovu yelled made me laugh
Moonkat17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really enjoyed your story:3 It was very funny and cuteXD The sex scene was nicely done as well:) Nice job all and all keep it up:3
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
LOOOOOVE IT! although its sorta ruining my childhood memories of the movie...and I still have the taps. Whatever. -shrugs- You should make another one of these its awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
can i request a story that has bigg & strong males come into the pridelands & fuck simba awsome job
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awww, that was so adorable. Loved it. C:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Offensive!
m chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
oh my god that made me lol in the part about Rafiki. That babboon just crackes me up!