Reviews for The Crest
Sayonara Goodbye chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
It's a shame... Your story merits hundreds of reviews! As it is, I'll bet that that many people read this and don't even bother.

This fic hasn't been finished and probably never will be, but all the same, it was one of the best works I've ever read in my time at Fanfiction.

Ja!
kiikyo hater chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
i hate tghat fucking bitch

kikyo!

why cant you make kagome the good herione girl?/

KIKYO SUCKS AS BIG AS!
gizmogadget chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
If you were right next to me, I would hug you, but as we are probably thousands upon thousands of miles away, I will settle for this.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have done what I have wanted to do for so long but haven't the writing skills to do. You really captured Kikyo, just... wow! You are amazing. Keep up the fantastic work.
KSM
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
You havent updated this fic in awhile. I hope you'll continue soon _ There arent many Kikyo/Inuyasha fics out there, I think those two are cute _ yup. Continue soon!
Aelfaerie chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
update soon!
Halcyon Seraphim chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
Wow... I can't find the words to describe this fic. I just sat reading all four chapters for an hour. It is a truly beautiful piece of writing. I like the plot, and it is set in an interesting AU. I can't find anything to flame you about. It is rare that I come across a fic that's this well-written. I noticed that you haven't continued in over a year. Please, please, please, whenever you find the time or the inspiration, write and post the next chapter! I'll be anxiously waiting till then. (And this story is definitely going on my favorites list.)
Jazz7 chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
Please update this story is really great!
kikyou chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
finally a kikyou and inuyasha fic dont get me wrong here i like the idea of kagome and inuyasha but it gets old when there are tomany out there and i think kikyou is more pure hearted with a silently calm spirit and she seems so mysterious and she dosent "SIT" inuyasha kagome can be so cruel/tears/ that was cool hope to see more ja ne!
ObsidianCurse chapter 4 . 7/19/2002
Hey, its great! Plz, you got to continue...

I really want to know what happens next!
K chapter 3 . 6/8/2002
yasha does not translate to female demon. it can be used when referring to a female who acts in a demonic way, but literaly translated yasha is not a female demon.
Silver-sama chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Awww. You can't stop there! *groans*begs*pleads* Moooorreee, Azurite-sama! . Keep it coming!
Fawkes chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
WaO, neat story keep writing it plz.
Calendar chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Of course I still like it! It's wonderful, amazing, good. I wan' chapter five!
lanie chapter 3 . 6/4/2002
fantastic! keep up the good work and cant wait for more!
Na'atz chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wow. I mean, wow. That was strong...

Na'atz