Reviews for Condenado
espaina chapter 1 . 4/15
i wish you would continue this this is so good wow
TheElephantMaster chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh my God! o.O I don't know what to say! I can feel Spain's desperation. Of course he wouldn't manage to keep his hands off Romano after what Romano did. How much can Spain handle?
I 've read plenty of your stories and you are a very very talented author, so please, don't stop writing!
Cay Ezemay chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
PLEASE tell me that you're going to write another chapter to this. PLEASE!
KodaKumi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I am just going to start by saying. I am addicted to Spamano, and you my friend are not helping me kick this habit.

In fact you make it worse v/v I love your stories. I have not been on my fanfic account in a very very long time and I went through every email I own till I remember what it was just to come and review.

You are a great story teller (make me fall sorry for my crappy stories .) and I can't wait to read more Spamano!
review chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
that was so awesome! i loved how spain was kind of dark and so sexy and omg it was good XD seriously i'm just sitting in my room grinning. the description of romano was really sexy too! nice job i'm definitely going to check out your other stories ;)
Alexia-Esco chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was so cute! Though I feel like it could have been way long if you wanted it to be. XD
DumbleDoraTheExplorerX chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Romano, light of my life, fire of my loins.

My sin, my soul. Ro-ma-no: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Ro. Ma. No.

Sorry...I had to make a Lolita reference. XD This reminded me oh-so very much of it. But that's a good thing! As dark and twisted and carnal as this is, it's brilliantly written. I loved it! So much tension...but Spain is helpless to his lust.

Great job! D
Itanohira chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hrmmmm - I love religious guilt too! Ahh...this was perfect! I loved it's shortness, and it was overall to the point and satisfying. The ending was wonderful, by the way. I love how Romano comes to him instead of the other way around (hahaha, not that I don't like Spain going to Romano) . Oh, and you descriptions are beautiful - you sure know how to pack a punch in your sentences (in a good way)!

This has to be one of my favorite Spain/teen!Romano fics so far. Haha, can't wait for more!