Reviews for Can We Rest
Dr.GG chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was really beautiful. I'm so pleased you were inspired by the show, because this was quite moving. Loved this bit: You and I were something else. We are something that I can never explain. That's why I can't say it when they ask. I don't know what we are. But I know it's special and I know I'll never have it again. Not with anyone else.

Thank you for your lovely words.
Mademoiselle Bass chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
OMG that was beautiful. I love the song, I love 2x13 and I absolutely love 5x22, especially the scene where Chuck takes her hand and it's written all over Blair's face that she still feels this special connection to Chuck.

"I can't have you crumble when I'm just stuck together with duct tape and glitter. I'm not the way I was before." This part is beautiful, it describes perfectly Blair's emotional state.

Thank you for writing this one-shot. I'm so happy that you feel inspired and if you haven't watched 5x22, please watch it, it's a great episode.
Selfish and Shrewd chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
ugh I hate you, why are you so flawless? This was incredibly beautiful *sobs*

"So take my hand, please. Take it and we can be in that room again. We can be entwined and be uncomplicatedly broken so I can put you back together again."

OMG ALL THE EMOTIONS, ALL OF THEM. I can't even form a proper sentence right now.
SassySuzy84 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Let's be friends, shall we. Loved the part about being held together by duct tape and glitter! I feel it's representative of how lost Blair is. :)