Reviews for Realisation
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
That was gorgeous and amazing
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Steamy and sweet. Loved the interaction between gendry and arya
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
That was really good.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Wowowowow... This is my first gendry/arya (I'm a jon/arya fan) one shot and this just blew me away! Damn that sexy man.
Glynna chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow! Just wow, hot and delicious and yet still so them. :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Omg this was so fucking amazing. Don't worry, there are tons of people in this fandom and I'm sure most of us will want you to continue the fabulous work that you're doing 3
Veridissima chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Loved it
Sweet and hot
MyNilebo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wounderful!
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OMG DEE! i read this a long time ago before i think we even followed e/o on tumblr? and I LOVED IT and now just realized you're the author!
septemberly chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
YOU MADE MY DAY! I love you! This is one of the most amazing, brilliant, beautiful and wonderful things I've ever read. I absolutely adore this fiction. It made me so happy that I don't have words. You are very talented! This fiction is very VERY well written, I enjoyed reading it very much! 3
I wish you all the best! Keep up the good work! :)
Alice Madness chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LOVE IT
Audria chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I can't even express how amazing this is. It should have a hundred more reviews. Please write more for Arya/Gendry! I think you've created a new ship for me :)
nargles.and.salt chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
soo stinking sweet and hot!
RavenGreenMoon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh my GOD! That was amazing! It was sweet, and super well written, and sexy as fuck!

You did such a good job with the characters personalities! It was just soooo good I can't find the words!

And a superb lemon. The build up, and the descriptions! Not too smutty but not weirdly vage! Perfect!

Please write more of this ship? You are awesome at it!
DofD chapter 1 . 5/13/2012