Reviews for Liar
mentalfictions chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
I've already finished this story and have caught up on the sequel, but this chapter has been floating about in my head all day. I think it's probably my favorite chapter of anything I've read within this fandom so far. It's so believable and yet touching. Amazing, amazing writing!
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
CUTE
Quantumphysica chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
I liked this story, however I think it would have been even better if you had worked it out more, with more and longer chapters. There are a lot of interesting things going on, your plot and OC's are intriguing… but you squeeze it all in so little text, and that makes things confusing sometimes.
If this is the first thing you've ever written, it's really quite good though. (I for one know that my own first writings were far from this level xD)!
I'll check out your other writings soon :)
avelarruth93 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Great story! You captured the character's personalities!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
When writing the subtle change to Neuro's feelings is always a challenge in romance fics, but you seem to be doing it fabulously. Keep up the good work!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Lovely how this seems to be in keeping with the characters, fabulous work!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Marry? Lol I was not expecting that. Good for Yako, stumping him.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Lol this was a fantastic start! I look forward to reading the rest1
ivyknightfire chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
I like the way u show their relationship b/c I rlly can't c them any other way. :) The mystery is also very nice. :)
princessyumemi123 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I LOVE worried so cute.
princessyumemi123 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I LOVE THIS IT"S AWESOME
princessyumemi123 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I WAS SO SAD WHEN THEY WEREN"T TOGETHER TOTHER!
princessyumemi123 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I love it.
princessyumemi123 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
U LOVE ME? AW I LOVE YOU TOO! I really like the fanfic it's truning out great!
Panakeia chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Great story, well structured, it gives the impression everything was planed since the begining. I loved Ippai, thus he might need more character development, at the end, did he feel pity for Takumi or it was just hunger?
The only thing that wasn't clear was where the mystery laid. Because everybody knew Takumi was the culprit.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »