Reviews for Whatever It Takes
FoxChaos chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
hope you haven't given up on this. the whole premise is really interesting and i love your writing style )
Gleelover47 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I could respond to that and say Update (this awesome story) & make ME happy (:
dsrtchck chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I was kind of hoping Santana would have already known what her feelings were and gone after R more. This is a good story, can't wait for an update.
mysticmelodies chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
This is so cute! Glad they made up, now Hiram and Rach need to

talk.

It's weird to be a shipper of both Pezberry and Faberry because when I read a story about one couple, S or Q are indifferent to Rachel and it feels weird. I can honestly see her with either of them.

Anywho, great update:)
Brittana for life chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Please continue. ! It's amazing
dogsrock7699 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
aw! this is really cute cant wait for more
ctmlvr chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I'm So glad they are talking again!
Dmik33 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Great chapter, glad San and Rae are talking again. I am hooked on your story, very interested to see what happens next!
momo0424 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Santana was still crushed and Rachel was hating what had happened. I don't blame Rachel for not talking to Hiram. He needs to get over it. Santana has apologized and she was trying to make it up to Rachel, but Hiram went all ape shit without even giving them a chance to speak. So here we are two weeks later and Santana was avoiding and ignoring Rachel. Rachel was hating going to school and being ignored by Santana. Never thought I would say this, but thank God Karofsky slushied Rachel. Because of that Santana started talking to her again. Awesome job on this chapter! :D
Ridderres chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Looks good. I'm interested in seeing how she will win Rachels dads overs, seeing as she seems to have won Rachel over already.
iamirreplazable chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
This is cool cant wait
Brittana for life chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Please update fast
ryrey25 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
its a great story plz continue it.
twistarwanabe chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I REALLY like this story and even though from a parents standpoint Hiram is right to yell at San but as reader I'm all "you ass wagon why you being so mean to San and stopping my Pezberry from happening!" lol but really looking forward to how this story goes.
mysticmelodies chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I'm really liking this so far! Love the flirting. Please update soon! :)