Reviews for Racetrack's Story
BrodwayBabe4 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
That was really good, but why didn't you ever type God? Just curious (Just FYI you always put G-d)
Sparker chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
this is AWSOME!

damn those anti-semetic bastards!

racetrack's my favorite, and now hes jewish! even better!

the jews were a really important part of this time in New York. Its nice to see some fanfiction that includes us!

hm, maybe ill even stick it in my next fanfic.

love the story!

UPDATE SOON!

love, sparker
Bam chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
interesting story... very unique idea, good work
misprint chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
holy cow! i love this story! this is really, really good, and it explains his love of gambling and the tracks.

i love this. i really do. any story that somehow puts realism into words is just awesome.

is that the end? if not, update! update! before i skewer you with my army of forks!

-misprint
lefty chapter 4 . 9/13/2002
good,...please post more!
bittersweet chapter 4 . 8/25/2002
ahhhhhhh i get it now! you're awesome.. i LOVE the way you write!

*rock on*

(as opposed to off)

*~*Sarah
bittersweet too lazy chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
::mouth drops open::

RACE IS JEWISH? noting wrong with that, I always thought he was italian! I always thought that the jacobs were jewsish though.

oh geeze... i'm off to read on!
Elmo Likes Red chapter 3 . 8/25/2002
i wonder how many jews are reading this, i am one! adn i go to shul every week i am a good lil girl! i hope all the jews reading this make it through the 3 hour services on high holy days! my rabbis sermons are soooooooo long ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Elmo Likes Red chapter 4 . 8/25/2002
this is such a cool story. very very nice I LOVE IT! tov meod! (hebrew for very good)
Moody1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2002
Great story I thought it had a good story behind it!

-Moody
Blinks-Tiger chapter 4 . 8/25/2002
Aaawww Half that was so good! Good thing you wrote a Race history story, theres not many of those. I wonder who he's married too? ::wink::

-Tiger
FictionHobbit chapter 4 . 8/25/2002
*smirk* "Certain things only she sees would give me away"... *sigh*

HALFIE! *glomp*
FictionHobbit chapter 3 . 8/25/2002
*gasp* NO NO NO NO *glomps Race* poor baby
FictionHobbit chapter 2 . 8/25/2002
*kicks the Anti-Semite assholes of the planet*
FictionHobbit chapter 1 . 8/25/2002