Reviews for Finding Peace
jLFB chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Such a sweet, tender story. Severus deserves better than what JKR did to him... grrrr. He deserves happiness with this beautiful woman. I would love to see another chapter or 2 filling in blanks... though, I'm sure you wrote it just the way you wanted to! lol! Really enjoyed this! Adding this link to my 'fav' folder on my pc!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
awesome story :)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Love it! _
rhapsodybree chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Fantastic story, and a thoroughly enjoyable read.

Well done, and I love your writing style.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
more of this story please cant wait to see how hermione and severus finally get together hurry with updates please thank you
siriushermionelover chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I adore this story. It makes me laugh. Tabby is so sweet and cute.

siriushermionelover
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
aH One of the best time turner fics I've ever read!

SSxHG foreva
Alenor chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
aw, how cute, i like the sound of little tabitha. lol, cya later.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I like this chapter. It is good chapter.
sam chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
that was good, wirte more soon please
Tegan1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
This was so cute! I read it on another site, but there was nowhere to review, so I hunted your story down here. It is the sweetest story I've read in quite some time(and I read a lot!)

I hope you continue with this fandom. More stories like this one will surely be appreciated!
ladydaydreamer chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Awwww, How Cute!

I loved it!

And it had me laughing too!(E.g. Tabby telling Past Draco that she wants to marry him when she grows up).

Tabitha was so cute!(Yes, know I said cute before, but I had to say it again).

And I really liked this HG/SS story. As I've said elsewhere,I only like this pairing under certain conditions (e. 're more or less in character, probable situation, preferably after she graduates, etc.). This fic pretty much passed all categories _.

Plus, Severus (both past & present versions), Hermione, Fred & George, and everybody were well characterized!

Like other reviewers said, I would like to see a sequel, or perhaps a prequel showing how Sev. & Herm.'s relationship came to be (starting from after Tabby goes back to the future. By the way, which year is it that Tabby goes back to (sixth or seventh, hopefully).

Thank you for the great fic!

P.S.

"Kitty!"

Someone should introduce Tabby to Boo from "Monster's Inc.". Hmm ... a HP/Monster's Inc. Crossover...?
ladydaydreamer chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Awwww, How Cute!

I loved it!

Tabitha was so cute!(Yes, know I said cute before, but I had to say it again).

Thank you for the great fic!

P.S.

"Kitty!"

starheart20 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
this is amazing, i've never seen anything like ti before and i love it
LadyNorthernLion chapter 1 . 9/1/2002