Reviews for A Guide To Self-Confidence
LetItFlow0992 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Persistent? That's an understatement for him.
TheSilverInfinity chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was absolutely hilarious! I just couldn't stop laughing the entire time. This is definitely one of the funniest fics I've ever read

(By the way, do they have "YAMI'S GUIDE TO SELF-CONFIDENCE! **BOOM**" at my local library? I was thinking about checking it out _)
icehizzari chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Dude, I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh! at ALL... but I didn't notice it, 'cuz that was such a funny story! Nice job... but sometimes I almost think you're making Daisuke like Charlie Brown... ah, whatever! I'm addicted to your stories, man!
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
*Blinks repeatedly* Dark Yugi as a spiritual guide to confidence? That is messed up. Hes also totally OOC, but I suppose thats ok for THIS fic.
X King of Blades chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
What, no rosebush? Where's your sense of tradition?

Ah, s'okay.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
SO FUNNY! write more fic like this! plz!
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Funny. Nice fic.

keep up the good work!_
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I really didn't notice this story until I looked through your author's page. This was a good way to help Davis get his self-confidence back so he could continue to try to make Kari want to go out with him.
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Gah! That was absolutely hilarious! I laughed my way through the entire thing! Good job!
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Squishy cuteness! That was totally awesome! I love it! This story was written very well! Great job! Haveing Yugi as a spirit guide was a great idea!

Tiger Lily ..
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
LOL! Yami Yugi was Davis' spirit? He he he...that worked out all too well! Great story!~TSA
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Funny! That story flowed perfectly, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I intend to read more of your work when I find the time! Later Create! ~_

~~Seth
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 6/3/2002

~~Seth
at your funeral chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
hehe that was a cute fic...i hope you write more about what goes on before the college years and prom...like what happens during all those years tk and kari were going out and stuff! well i hope you write another fic soon! have a nice day!
Kari of Light1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
LOL! *falls over laughing* OMG THAT was hilarious! Heehee.. keep up the bgreat work!