Reviews for GiroNatsu Love is War
FruitsBasketLover1012110 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was sad yet sweet at the same time
Nella Siphron chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
After reading it twice once in my head and then once aloud I found it held even more impact when i read it aloud. Now i'm motivated to write a poem myself and that is something not easily accomplished, Well done! I truly enjoyed this even though the end was sad.
FutileCrux chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh da tears . they make me sigh,
I think I ruptured a blood vessel trying not to cry,
If torture us you must with no happy ending,
at least write another poem that isn't quite so rending.

Love it of course...but shame on you for making me so sad. I am a sucker for happy endings P
ThatEvilGuinious chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i think the phrase 'make curry not war' would fit better in this case...kukukuku!
Cyanide Flowers chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hajime-ru noyo kore wa sensou, ureshi-sou na kimi wo miru nante, setsu-naru koi sore wa tsumi, misete ageru watashi no omoi wo- oops, sorry, story not song, right!

Funny though, your story has the same title as a Hatsune Miku song...Ri-chan, have you heard it? Was that why you wrote your depressing poetry?

Pretty though...I don't read much poetry that has to do with anime, dunno why. So I don't have much expertise in the subject, sorry!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I caught that Hetalia reference.

I would know.

COS' COUNTRY JAPAN HAS NO HEAD.

ONLY HETALIA JAPAN
pekoponian chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooo they cant die nooooooooooo now im sad faced
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
War sucks! Unless it's funny and causes Gironatsu.

I except the war against Saburo.
toadywoad chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is brilliant. Seriously. I don't tend to like much poetry, but I really liked this one, the story it told, and the way you set it out.
LaneyTheMagicalGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Omg! This made me tear up! Very good job!
Scanty-Kneesocks chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was a very strong poem on an often not serious pairing or show. I admire such a story, going from so bright to so dark. Very good. I saw no mistakes. I would love to hear more.