Reviews for Life Is What Happens
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Ah I had a bad feeling at the start of the chapter but really glad there is light at the end of the tunnel.
xx
Jonesn chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Ooooooooommmmmmmmggggggggggg
lknots chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Can't wait! Thank you! Lotta
Jonesn chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Gah! Good thing theres more chaps. Is it weird that I felt a tinge of jealousy when he talked about his crush?.. I am a leo after all.
Jonesn chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Fools rush in! Ha! It's all I think about when I see grays papaya..
Fiyaaa chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
They've come so far :)
I love these two x
TheTofurkey chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Yayyyy, another update! I still can't believe it's almost over. I'll miss reading about these two.
manda2784 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Great chapter! I definitely think it was the right decision for Jasper to leave so he could focus on getting better. I think they'll be happier and stronger in the long run for it. I can't wait to see what you have planned to finish this up!
Cullen Cousin chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Sounds like dear ol' Bella just cashed in her V-card to that hot Texan! Things are really starting to look up for these two!

Excellent chapter!

CC
pipelynn chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
So glad they worked out so much in this chapter and Jasper is better...love them!
AscotBella chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
THAT was really beautiful. Thank you!
laceyndom chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Awe yay! They are on the mend! I'm glad that they are waiting for each other!
tigger5600 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
LOVED IT! :)
IheartJW chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Oh no Jasper is leaving! Well I guess it's for the best, at least he'll get professional help, which Bella probably should do too. Don't blame him after what he's been through.

Oh I couldn't review the chap before but I thought Bella should've slapped Leah for saying that stupid crap, hehe.

Great chapter can't wait for the next update.
jojobear33 chapter 12 . 12/8/2012