Reviews for Life Is What Happens
KioshiUshima chapter 14 . 3/4
Ugh. This was so cute, and then sad, and then cute. Jezus. You are a master of the feels.
Calyptra chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
You did a great job again.
I normally review only once when the story is already complete. I did after every chapter this time. That says a lot.
I still want to hold Jasper after all he has been through. The southern charm probably helps.
how do you imagine his relationship towards his sister?
Calyptra chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
The scene on the phone while he was still asleep was great. I also loved the texting. Jealous at the gay friend (I so want one)

I didn't like the whole virginity part. I'm a feminist and in every second story they meet and there us a pull. They go separate ways. The guy has sex, relationships. The girl doesn't even kiss someone. It wouldn't bother me if it was just this ones I guess. But I get the feeling that so many writers are doing this. And I don't understand their need to have the girl wait for the one, while he us screwing around. I mean come on, when is it going to be the guy (sorry, nothing personal. It was just one time to many...about 50 stories ago. I just need to complain)
Calyptra chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Dammit, I actually shed a few tears.
Fucked up like that, he is still my favourite
I love drama (your kind of drama, not the high school type) but poor cowboy suffered enough. I'm ready for some good time
Calyptra chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I'm not worrying, I'm thrilled. Perfect. This happens to a lot of people with PTSD. Bella will understand.
Oooh...he admitted to himself that he loved her even while with Alice. Nice

I loved Edward in this one. The comment during breakfast? Magnificent
Calyptra chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I loved Edwards little speech. Like in your other story, Edward us amazing, I like him.
and I like how he saw what Bella didn't.

My favourite part was when Jasper thought it was normal to share a room. Only realised that it wasn't as they had enough, AFTER she hesitated. Still he wanted it...

The first kiss scene was very good. Now I have to read another chapter...what are you doing to me?
Calyptra chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Alice talking to Bella was a nice touch. It is like Bella was always subconsciously important to him. After all a good partner is also your best friend and she obviously is his.
He is falling in love with her and doesn't even know. I suppose that is why it was easy to be around Alice.

I figured that Edward would have to come out. I'm curious what Benjamin decided. Are they going to let the press think BJ are a couple to avoid complications?
Calyptra chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Sneaky...it makes sense that they need each other all the time. But Jasper seems to already be reminded of his earlier attraction. I like the way you think
curious if Bella will accompany him to meet Alice.
Dammit, can't stop reading...
Calyptra chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Well I never thought that he would be the one apologizing. I thought Bella would, because of dragging him with her, even if it isn't her fault.
I seriously thought you were going to have her raped and him forced to watch. Not this time I guess.
Calyptra chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
You're good. Kidnapping the rich kids..another chlichee. But by involving Jasper instead of Edward you made it so interesting. I'm curious though, how did they not recognize him? I mean they know what Edward looks like. And why Bella and not Sue's biological kids. Because they live together?

Sweet how Jasper needs his Bella-fix. It is his highlight of the week and still he is so blind :D
Calyptra chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
This time your surprised me. Senator kid is gay and has fake relationship with another senator kid. It is so clicheƩ that I didn't see it coming. Very good, though.
I hope they won't fight over Jasper.
I enjoyed their talk. Him admitting what we all knew, was nice. Awful Charlie...but I kind of like that they didn't kiss. They wouldn't have become great friends and lets be honest, long distance rarely work. Explains why he wanted her to visit so badly.
Calyptra chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I swear, at the scene in the restaurant, i knew they were related. After they said no cheating or hitting and they were BOTH miserable, I knew. Not necessarily siblings, but related.
You, my friend, are a genius. I'm smitten. Sad, when it happens in real life (I know people :(), but amazing in fiction. This is the moment this story became one of my favourites.
Can't wait to see how Edward reacts to Jasper coming back with Bella. Maybe he will get his head out of his ass and ask her out.
I don't know why, but since you never mentioned anything about Bella like you did with Jasper, I assume she hasn't had a relationship in this 4 years. I hope she gets some experience before Jasper. He obviously needs time anyway.
Calyptra chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I like that you chose to make them good e-mai buddies. It is refreshing. Not romance and love on the first sight. (like Bella I am rolling my eyes).
He got her to loosen up, nice. The Bj-joke was hilarious. Also the FBI-threat :D
Calyptra chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh I already know that I am going to like it. It is amazing how you seem to find characters that suit Jasper. always different, but always him. I can imaging him as the charming boy with old wringled clothes.
I already told you that, but I really like your writing style. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
This was great. How did I not read this before?
Mystery. :)