Reviews for Life Is What Happens
AFourAddict chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Oh, my gosh! I was on the edge of my sit...scary stuff!
AFourAddict chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
How exciting...scary, but exciting!
AFourAddict chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
What It...a perfect title. I want to find out!
AFourAddict chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Jasper coming back to California? That sounds pretty good! (Not necessarily for Edward!)
AFourAddict chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
An interesting way to progress through a long time period.
AFourAddict chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Great start to what seems like a well written story. (My first Twilight FanFiction, so I'm really excited.)
quoideneufj chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Dems some shitty apples.
KioshiUshima chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
Ugh. This was so cute, and then sad, and then cute. Jezus. You are a master of the feels.
Calyptra chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
You did a great job again.
I normally review only once when the story is already complete. I did after every chapter this time. That says a lot.
I still want to hold Jasper after all he has been through. The southern charm probably helps.
how do you imagine his relationship towards his sister?
Calyptra chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
The scene on the phone while he was still asleep was great. I also loved the texting. Jealous at the gay friend (I so want one)

I didn't like the whole virginity part. I'm a feminist and in every second story they meet and there us a pull. They go separate ways. The guy has sex, relationships. The girl doesn't even kiss someone. It wouldn't bother me if it was just this ones I guess. But I get the feeling that so many writers are doing this. And I don't understand their need to have the girl wait for the one, while he us screwing around. I mean come on, when is it going to be the guy (sorry, nothing personal. It was just one time to many...about 50 stories ago. I just need to complain)
Calyptra chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Dammit, I actually shed a few tears.
Fucked up like that, he is still my favourite
I love drama (your kind of drama, not the high school type) but poor cowboy suffered enough. I'm ready for some good time
Calyptra chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I'm not worrying, I'm thrilled. Perfect. This happens to a lot of people with PTSD. Bella will understand.
Oooh...he admitted to himself that he loved her even while with Alice. Nice

I loved Edward in this one. The comment during breakfast? Magnificent
Calyptra chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I loved Edwards little speech. Like in your other story, Edward us amazing, I like him.
and I like how he saw what Bella didn't.

My favourite part was when Jasper thought it was normal to share a room. Only realised that it wasn't as they had enough, AFTER she hesitated. Still he wanted it...

The first kiss scene was very good. Now I have to read another chapter...what are you doing to me?
Calyptra chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Alice talking to Bella was a nice touch. It is like Bella was always subconsciously important to him. After all a good partner is also your best friend and she obviously is his.
He is falling in love with her and doesn't even know. I suppose that is why it was easy to be around Alice.

I figured that Edward would have to come out. I'm curious what Benjamin decided. Are they going to let the press think BJ are a couple to avoid complications?
Calyptra chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Sneaky...it makes sense that they need each other all the time. But Jasper seems to already be reminded of his earlier attraction. I like the way you think
curious if Bella will accompany him to meet Alice.
Dammit, can't stop reading...
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »