Reviews for Life Is What Happens
StackedlkSookie chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I must have missed this when you posted it. Anyway, another great story.
mabarberella chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
This was fantastic! I had a hard time pulling myself away long enough to deal with real life. Thank you for writing!
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Loved this story loved reading every bit of this story. Loved the slow boil relationship between Bella and jasper I loved der friendship and then the kidnapping was so sad but jasper Bella were together which made them fine. I liked how they helped each other cope with after the kidnapping and finally they fall in love aww yayy. And this is the 1st story I have ever read where Edward is gay lol I mean I have read many FF's where Bella with others n in those stories Edward was always with someone else u know but I liked how u made Edward swing for guys lol. Overall a very good story I thoroughly enjoyed it it was a perfect little mixture of sweet, dramatic, angst and romance so thanks for that kuddos.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
I loved every bit of this story so much! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
This was a cute story I really liked it.
Jane3105 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Fantastic writing
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
After reading these 14 chapters, I find the title suits the story perfectly. Thanks for the great read.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Bittersweet.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Very sweet. To be honest, I'm an 'Anyone but Edward with Bella' shipper for the most part. It's strange to me to want your Edward with Bella (you know, aside from the fact he bats for the other team). He's an absolute doll.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Eeps. I suppose they've been demonized by the media. Hits just keep comin'.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Clearly whatever initiatives the senators are working on must relate to mental health. These cats are nuts.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Wow. Totally didn't see that one coming. I wouldn't even know what to do with that.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Love how the friendship develops.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A very sweet first chapter.
chippy73 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Loved this story! Great supporting characters and awesome build between J & B. MUAH!
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »