Reviews for Life Is What Happens
Calyptra chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Sneaky...it makes sense that they need each other all the time. But Jasper seems to already be reminded of his earlier attraction. I like the way you think
curious if Bella will accompany him to meet Alice.
Dammit, can't stop reading...
Calyptra chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Well I never thought that he would be the one apologizing. I thought Bella would, because of dragging him with her, even if it isn't her fault.
I seriously thought you were going to have her raped and him forced to watch. Not this time I guess.
Calyptra chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
You're good. Kidnapping the rich kids..another chlichee. But by involving Jasper instead of Edward you made it so interesting. I'm curious though, how did they not recognize him? I mean they know what Edward looks like. And why Bella and not Sue's biological kids. Because they live together?

Sweet how Jasper needs his Bella-fix. It is his highlight of the week and still he is so blind :D
Calyptra chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
This time your surprised me. Senator kid is gay and has fake relationship with another senator kid. It is so clicheƩ that I didn't see it coming. Very good, though.
I hope they won't fight over Jasper.
I enjoyed their talk. Him admitting what we all knew, was nice. Awful Charlie...but I kind of like that they didn't kiss. They wouldn't have become great friends and lets be honest, long distance rarely work. Explains why he wanted her to visit so badly.
Calyptra chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I swear, at the scene in the restaurant, i knew they were related. After they said no cheating or hitting and they were BOTH miserable, I knew. Not necessarily siblings, but related.
You, my friend, are a genius. I'm smitten. Sad, when it happens in real life (I know people :(), but amazing in fiction. This is the moment this story became one of my favourites.
Can't wait to see how Edward reacts to Jasper coming back with Bella. Maybe he will get his head out of his ass and ask her out.
I don't know why, but since you never mentioned anything about Bella like you did with Jasper, I assume she hasn't had a relationship in this 4 years. I hope she gets some experience before Jasper. He obviously needs time anyway.
Calyptra chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I like that you chose to make them good e-mai buddies. It is refreshing. Not romance and love on the first sight. (like Bella I am rolling my eyes).
He got her to loosen up, nice. The Bj-joke was hilarious. Also the FBI-threat :D
Calyptra chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh I already know that I am going to like it. It is amazing how you seem to find characters that suit Jasper. always different, but always him. I can imaging him as the charming boy with old wringled clothes.
I already told you that, but I really like your writing style. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
This was great. How did I not read this before?
Mystery. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Didn't see that coming.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Well, that certainly puts a damper on a relationship.
Laie chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Pretty story! I enjoyed reading it!
Lilian Granger chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Simples assim. Obrigada pelo prazer da leitura. Me fez pensar sobre certos aspectos da vida. Suas fics tem esse poder.
Snappher chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
So sad he's going, but good for hi !

I am so in love with ur Edward cant see straight. Haha. How about you write his story? He is too fantastic to play just a supporting role!
Snappher chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Jasper needs some sexual assault therapy...it doesn't take penetration to make a person violated. :(

Poor kid...life is a shitstorm for him for sure. The thing with Alice is just tooooo creepy! And Demitri is a devil.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
I truly enjoyed this story!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »