Reviews for Life Is What Happens
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Didn't see that coming.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Well, that certainly puts a damper on a relationship.
Laie chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Pretty story! I enjoyed reading it!
Lilian Granger chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Simples assim. Obrigada pelo prazer da leitura. Me fez pensar sobre certos aspectos da vida. Suas fics tem esse poder.
Snappher chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
So sad he's going, but good for hi !

I am so in love with ur Edward cant see straight. Haha. How about you write his story? He is too fantastic to play just a supporting role!
Snappher chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Jasper needs some sexual assault therapy...it doesn't take penetration to make a person violated. :(

Poor kid...life is a shitstorm for him for sure. The thing with Alice is just tooooo creepy! And Demitri is a devil.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
I truly enjoyed this story!
miranda04 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Oh, wow! What kind of story is this? All sorts of surprises!
miranda04 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Oh, holy cow! I'm not sure what to think of this story, but I like it! From the header, I thought it was a Bella/Jasper love story; then with the intro of Alice & Edward, I thought it was a platonic J/B story. Now, it could be either!

Love the twists and how I REALLY don't know what to expect!
silversimon chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Enjoyed your well written story. Thank you for sharing.
silversimon chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Selfish Alice ... of course she's forcing a face to face with Jasper because "she's so worried" probably, despite the fact that Jasper doesn't want to see her or he would have by now. What a bitch.
beckaboo924 chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Oh shit, look what Leah made Jasper do. I think she needs a reality check! Poor B and J
beckaboo924 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Perfect first kiss ever!
beckaboo924 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Well if it had to happen I think she would prefer it to be him and not Demitri or Felix! But I don't think jasper could have gotten it up! Thankful that Aro intervened.
beckaboo924 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Well, that was unexpected!
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »