Reviews for Life Is What Happens
christag banner chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
HA! WOW! Never seen that in a fic yet, LOVE IT!

Can't wait to see how Edward will react when Bella comes home with Jasper in tow.

Dying to read more!
d2woodworth chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
WOW! What a crappy situation. That is so twisted..

Cant wait to read more.
MinervaJean chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh wow! That is so sad! What a way to find out you can't be with someone! I'm hoping he takes her up on her offer of moving!
luvjordan chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Dayum!
freefall6 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Well there's a twist I didn't expect.
MaxieMoose chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
That was a great left turn! Good plot twist.

I think you write this stuff in your sleep you are a super woman writer. I mean hey I love it. Just wante to say thanks for writing and sharing your stories. I'm us greedy readers just don't say that enough :) I'm not a huge non canon fan, but this story is too good to pass up.

Good job see you soon on this story I hope :D
kymmie chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
That's actually funny in a way. I was just talking about my kids having to take a sibling test before they are allowed to date because of their father unable to keep it in his pants. That reallyis no exageration at all, completly serious about sibling test, because I wouldn't want that happen to them and is so paossible. It's sad but sooo true that that can happen in real life. You can never really know what is going to happen and the worst is Alice was adopted so there is even a better chance of it happening for the that reason alone that shedin't know her parents. I love it though!
covenmama chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
What a completely awesome twist! No one's a cheater.. It's just absolutely devistatingly awful! Update soon, your awesome ideas give me such hope for this story!
Team66fan chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wow! Now that was so unexpected!
angelspinknose chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
that's just so wrong.
Ashmerlin chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Loving it. I have no idea what it is with your writting that just sucks me in so much. You seem to tell a story in just the right way that it's like watching a movie play out in my head.

Anyway can't wait for more.

XoxoxoxoX

Ashmerlin

Ps. ooooooOoooooo
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Omg what a twister. Amazing update
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
omg Poor Jasper and Alice :( that is so horrible ... Hopefully Jasper getting out of there and going to California with Bella will help a little, get him away from all the memories.

-Kate
KM525 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wowwww...totally did not see that coming! Yikes, no wonder he's devastated.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Um wow and also ick to think you were seeping with your half sibling! I was thinking he was going to say he was in love with b or smth. So i take it their friends don't know the truth then?
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »