Reviews for Life Is What Happens
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
omg Poor Jasper and Alice :( that is so horrible ... Hopefully Jasper getting out of there and going to California with Bella will help a little, get him away from all the memories.

-Kate
KM525 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wowwww...totally did not see that coming! Yikes, no wonder he's devastated.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Um wow and also ick to think you were seeping with your half sibling! I was thinking he was going to say he was in love with b or smth. So i take it their friends don't know the truth then?
Merina Green chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
WOW! Did NOT see that one coming! How horribly sad for Jasper and Alice. WTH do you do in a situation like that? Good lord. The social mores just won't let you look past that, even if nobody else ever knows.
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
*blink-blink* dude.

that's all I got.
StackedLikeSookie chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh. My. God. Those poor kids. X
Debbi84 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Didn't see that coming, great twist.
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I wasn't expecting that. What are the odds eh?
KatyDarling chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh WOW, I certainly didn't see that coming! I feel sorry for Jasper and Alice :(

Thanks for the quick update! Great chapter!
lknots chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Ah, that's cruel. Poor Alice, poor Jasper. Thank you for writing!
meant4you chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I had a gut feeling that this would happen. So sorry for them both :-( I hope he'll come with Bella...
lknots chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Amazing, loving it already, looking forward to more! You are my most-est fic writer at the moment, and I don't dare start on any more of your fics at the moment (too many WIPs leaves me too often gazing longingly at my empty inbox). Thank you!
AscotBella chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
What in the bloody hell was that? (Sorry. I've read too many English writers lately.) I guess that explains the connection they feel. Cousins would be gross but siblings over the realm. Could you imagine trying to tell your friends about that? I'm thinking that's one of those to take to the grave.

I was feeling sleepy, but after that, my blood pressure went up a few notches. WOW!
jkkhreedy chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
What? Talk about cliffie... Really can't wait for the next chapter! Love this story and this chapter was well written. Please don't leave me hanging for too long.. Lol
KM525 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I dug this chapter! Lots of information in a short space, in a familiar format. I know who her first crush was!

Anxiously anticipating the next update!
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »