Reviews for Life Is What Happens
JezeBelDK chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I remember reading the first chapter of this story - didn't really know what to think about it (I never read AH...), but then I was bored, going through the updates, saw this and thought I had seen this before, just wanted to have a look and... I kept reading!

Something caught my eye, so I guess I'll read the next chapter too - have to see where this is going! :O)
katandjasper chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Awesome chapter. Hope he can forget Alice and hook up with Bella.
smudge914 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
OMG, I love this story. I so didn't see the half-sibling thing coming! That is a new one that I have never seen written before. Wonder how our Jazz is going to get along with Worriedward. I see some fireworks coming up.
Kynnleigh Whitlock chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
This story is great! Love it!
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
OOOO...WOW! What a way to find out! No wonder the poor schmuck is so broken hearted and Alice, too. I think a change of scenery would probably do him a world of good!

Excellent chapter!

CC
Daphodill chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh my goodness, totally not the news I was expecting. Please update, I gotta know what happens next.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
gah surely Alice can her friends why they are upset? They didn't know. xx
christag banner chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
HA! WOW! Never seen that in a fic yet, LOVE IT!

Can't wait to see how Edward will react when Bella comes home with Jasper in tow.

Dying to read more!
d2woodworth chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
WOW! What a crappy situation. That is so twisted..

Cant wait to read more.
MinervaJean chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh wow! That is so sad! What a way to find out you can't be with someone! I'm hoping he takes her up on her offer of moving!
luvjordan chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Dayum!
freefall6 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Well there's a twist I didn't expect.
MaxieMoose chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
That was a great left turn! Good plot twist.

I think you write this stuff in your sleep you are a super woman writer. I mean hey I love it. Just wante to say thanks for writing and sharing your stories. I'm us greedy readers just don't say that enough :) I'm not a huge non canon fan, but this story is too good to pass up.

Good job see you soon on this story I hope :D
kymmie chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
That's actually funny in a way. I was just talking about my kids having to take a sibling test before they are allowed to date because of their father unable to keep it in his pants. That reallyis no exageration at all, completly serious about sibling test, because I wouldn't want that happen to them and is so paossible. It's sad but sooo true that that can happen in real life. You can never really know what is going to happen and the worst is Alice was adopted so there is even a better chance of it happening for the that reason alone that shedin't know her parents. I love it though!
covenmama chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
What a completely awesome twist! No one's a cheater.. It's just absolutely devistatingly awful! Update soon, your awesome ideas give me such hope for this story!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »