Reviews for We Must Always Remember
u-dunno-who chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
One word - wow.
What I just read touched my heart.
I just want to say thank you.
Abby j chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved it
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really liked how you showed the day's events through several points of view, and I thought you had the characters spot-on. There are, however, some spelling/grammar glitches (choke/ckoking not chock/chocking), and plural words should not have an apostrophe unless they are also showing possession (e.g. Gryffindors, irises). I most liked the ending, because it was so hopeful - both George's new & improved outlook and Teddy & vivtoire's wedding, and included forming much happier memories to help replace the sad memories that had been in the forefront of the day. It's so fitting that you posted this on 5/2! :D I'm very glad I read this! :)
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I really enjoyed reading this- and I love that you did a memorial like story for the battle of hogwarts. The way you split it up made it pace how the grief went for those lost, and how acceptance came along with it. I also adore the idea of Teddy getting married on May 2nd.
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was a very sweet story in commemoration of the Battle of Hogwarts. I liked how you had a lot of little sections in this story.

I also found it very interesting and sweet that Teddy wanted to get married on 2 May.

I really liked how you captured the emotions, both the sadness and joy at the same time. Great job.