Reviews for Animaniacs: Nocturnus
Reggie Jackson chapter 116 . 8/19
Its been a while. This last story arc with Seth returning was written very well. Rrally deliverd a great sense of drama and horror. The ongoing relationshipbbetween Rem and Yakko is great as always.
Your story just gets better with each chapter!
Fanatic97 chapter 116 . 8/11
Great as always lol!

Love to see Rem stick to to Lars
rhylith chapter 115 . 8/3
I love this story, It's amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Some ideas (take them or leave them)
Her usage of toon-physics/abilities might slowly be increasing her toon-"percentage", it might not even be noticeable (as toons feel pain.. or at least act like it when getting hurt) until she gets cut again and ink leaks out instead. Which she might try to hide (unsuccessfully), the warners find out and cue a bit of drama/comedy as they try to teach her more toon abilities.
(could get pretty fuzzy too, "family" bonding time)
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 115 . 7/31
Here what is? XD.
2-Many-Fand0ms chapter 114 . 7/12
I would love to see Fanart of Rem with her helmet and skateboard, because that sounds awesome!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 114 . 7/12
Good chapter. Rem is catching the Warner zaniness, I think.
I just heard of who framed roger rabbit and I can't help but wonder if u are going to add the deadly dip to ur story but it's ur call of course keep writing these beauties cuz seriously I love them
Tmntfan4ever chapter 113 . 6/17
I do hope you take requests. :) after all I just have one. My suggestion is that you could do a chapter with Rem having a nightmare in the middle of the night leading the Warners to have a little talk with her. Please update soon! *thumbs up*
Fanatic97 chapter 113 . 6/11
Yep I can see them all XD
Molly Grace 16 chapter 113 . 6/10
Good chapter. I caught DC to SC, The Dark Knight to The Dark Bat, The Amazing Spider Man to The Amazing Fly-Boy, and Marvel to Wonder.
awesomeyakko22 chapter 113 . 6/10
Thank you for posting another chapter! This is now my top favorite chapter! XD I think the frying pan is from Tangled... I don't get the other references, sorry!
Hey I am kinda new here and I'm loving this story so far! I would also like to ask if maybe you could have rem in wakko's wish because I can see her in it, just arriving in town questioning everything and yeah, anyway can't wait for ur next update :)
AnimaniAshley chapter 112 . 5/25
Heheh, I was worried you'd forgotten about the rose :)
...rides? Is there something you need to tell us?
Beautifly Kisses 2.0 chapter 112 . 5/15
That knock has a name? Huh. Cute ending.