Reviews for The Beginning
Yami no Tsuki chapter 20 . 6/17
Awesome!
So cute _
And I actually didn't mind that the major conflict was based around a miscommunication, which is surprising.

However, you really need to give it a summary. Like, just say that it's about the beginnings of Sam and Frodo's friendship or something. Maybe throw in the word 'pre-quest' in as well.
REALLY needs a summary.
AAAAAAAAAAA chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Sam shoul be like 10 and Frodo 21
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
A six year old child is not too old to cry.
magicteen chapter 12 . 5/12/2004
great! Yay for Frodo and sam!
Becky chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
I'm really enjoying this so far, you are doing a great job. I just had to write a review in the middle because of what you said about a particular sentence: “He crumbled then, his face scrunching with emotion as he reached for her.
Clever Hobbit chapter 20 . 12/31/2003
I just read through all of your stories. They're amazing! I love them so much. Frodo and Sam are two of my favorite characters, and I love what you've written about them.
Ailsa89 chapter 20 . 8/9/2003
Hooray for Trilliah and her wonderful fics! Hooray!

What an awe-inspiring story. I loved the complications in between, yet even so Frodo and Sam's friendship was boundless. It's fate!

Truly beautiful. Gave me a lot of pleasure.

A.J x
Kay chapter 20 . 5/23/2003
I just found this story today, and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you! Looking forward to the next!
Aratlithiel1 chapter 20 . 5/20/2003
Well! Marilyn sent me the fabulous sketch you did for her 'Vengeance' and it was just so wonderful that I had to look you up & see if you write as well as you sketch. Lucky for me, you do and I was able to catch this lovely, lovely piece just as it ended. Thank goodness for recs from cyber-friends. I'm looking forward to your new one.
kebster chapter 20 . 5/19/2003
I think, trilliah, that your stories (especially this one) are great as far as story goes, but sometimes the style of writing can be slightly puerile. For example in chapters 18 and 19 the phrase "unruly blonde curls" is used quite a few times - enough that I could anticipate one coming up again. However, this should not be taken as its written poorly, just could use polish. I love your stories!
lizmybit chapter 20 . 5/19/2003
Bravo...I enjoyed this story greatly! Thanks! :-)
MBradford chapter 20 . 5/18/2003
Yay! Especially heartwarming was the part when Bilbo tells Hamfast that Frodo's happiness is repayment enough. Absolutely precious!

And thbt! to those nasty Boffins anyway. They don't know anything. Frodo's right to steer clear of them and keep company with decent folk like the Gamgees!
Ivory-Bride chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Aw! That was so cute! I can't wait for the sequel-follow up thingy! *yay* I was gripping my chair all throughout the chapters at the healer's, and I was grinning all through the ending. *still grinning* It was adorable! Please keep writing!
Kora chapter 20 . 5/17/2003
the middle! the middle the middle the middle! hehe i like it. it's tongue in cheek and fun. muahaha. i'm gonna be partial to that title, and probably refer to it as such, no matter what you name the fic. and i know whatever you name it will fit perfectly depsite my oddness.

aw! *attatches to marigold* i want one! *tugs on sleeve* mommy, can i have this one?

*applauds thunderously. pokes people in auditorium until they give standing ovation, which they actually were going to give anyway, but it took awhile for that big of a crowd of people to all get onto their feet* huzzah! huzzah and hooray and huzzah! bravo! bravissmo!

trilltrills, you rock.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/17/2003
Aw, this had me grinning and laughing like an idiot. You really illustrated very well one way that Frodo could have been healed from the death of his parents. I liked that it was through not only Sam but other children as well. This was a great length; not too short, not too long. (Even if it did take a while to be completed! :)) It had something for everyone: Frodo the hero, Frodo and Sam friendship fuzz, cute hobbit children, the most adorable beginning, Frodo feeling self consious...Loved it! Thanks so much! Can't wait for the sequel. How about "Intermission" for a title? Because LotR is really just about...*sniff* the end. Until Frodo and Sam die, of coarse! Sorry, I have strange views on their deaths! Thanks!