Reviews for Time Together
soatwd chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Something of a warning would have been appreciated, both for the character death as well as the OOC-ness.
NO BAD YOU chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
what the actual hell they get to be happy for all of five minutes and you kill off Mal. I am so pissed that you did that I actually yelled out...OH COME ON...I was sad you made me cry very angry tears.
L chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Gaaahh! So damn beautiful! Really lovely writing, brings up so many emotions. And I feel like I'm reading a firefly script that never aired. It's so genuine. Love love love it :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Awwww...here I am crying, so much for a happy ending
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
This was all fantastic, and well written! This ending though made me sad as hell, because I love Firefly so much and wondered what this relationship would be like. You did a great job putting them together. All in all you did a great job. :)
CoGaShA chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This story is just amazing! The best ive ever read 10/10 thanks for the amazing read.
dl chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
wow i wasnt expecting that. wish there was a warning before i read it all.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
please make it all a bad dream bring back mal clone him i dont care how. im heart broken
PoetKnowit20 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I loved this story..right up until the end! It just cut off... no seeing how the crew dealt with their grief or anything. I loved your characterisations and the relationship between Jayne and Mal, but personally as someone who lives off happy endings it left me so sad! I had hoped that after everything they had gone through they could have been happy together. That said I loved your writing and your story was very powerful! So thank you! :)
Aphina chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I just have to say I was devasted when Mal died at the end of this story but you made the lead up to his death believeable and heart wrenching. Jayne and Mal were pragmatic lovable chars despite their faults and I sincerely enjoyed how their relationship occured and developed. There was somehting so tender (which is an odd word to desc Jayne) about having Mal and Jayne read with each other and I liked to see that neither pushed the other when it came to the physcial side of their relationship!

I have sincerely enjoyed all of your sories and would love to see more from you!