Reviews for The LissanaVsLucy Wars
FairyNeko chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Kyyyaaa! That was the bomb! In a good way! Nya! O()O
Kill Lisanna chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Your story is good- it's simply, not complicated, easy to follow. but I don't like that "(took it out)" part :/
It's really distracting. You're fighting for MA rated stuff, but that doesn't mean you can't mark it as a M rated story. Telling readers that there is sex scene, but skipping that, is the biggest disadvantage of your story. From your profile I can see you're too young to write mature parts. So, if you can't write any, don't mention there is any. For me it's clearly, M rated story.
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
uwaaaaaaah how? y?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
you don't have to worry about lemon part, after all the m category are all lemon.
Kodochi Kurokami chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
gr8 story
keep writing :)
nightrader1234 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
great story
funniest part is all the took it outs
Kai-Chan0876 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
DAMN THIS SITE! I wanted the lemon... D:
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
oh m yyy update real soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I have a question: why is it that asks for the address? Because as my father does not know that I do and I am a minor and I'm sure he would not agree, I asked myself. Can you answer me soon I would really save because if they remove all this work, 1: it would not be fair and 2: the site is really more of the same and finally 3: this site would lose its popularity (and here I speak for them about the popularity) so please do answer me quickly! and I'm pretty sure I never come back on this site.
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Lisanna! You evil bitch! *clicks Next*
TheSexyBitchesFromFiore chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Such a... um... sexual chapter. Even with you taking out all the real stuff I still new everything that you meant to say. That's how perverted my mind is! ( ' 3 ' )
Neko-Sky Maiden Wendy chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Nice will tehre be a next chapter?
ZayZay1221 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Plz make the next chapter soon plz
WildCard555 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Both of them made critical hits. I'm enjoying this story so far.

Look forward to future chapters.
xBluieLovex chapter 4 . 6/5/2012