Reviews for Searching For the Right wards
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I think your Naughty or Nice contest is rigged, with blocked reviews (that have to reason to be blocked). At the very least, it's dishonest not to have ALL reviews posted (that of course don't break any rules).

Does the person in charge of OKing reviews know who the stories belong to? Is that why they aren't posting critical reviews? Who knows...maybe they're also not posting POSITIVE reviews to garner more votes for the story of their choice.

I have posted on several of the stories and will post comments like this to others involved in your contest.
annaharding chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
Awwwww!
Thanx for sharing.
annaharding chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
Rules of orgasm? Haha
annaharding chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
Too too funny! But at least we all know now that she does love him. She probably would have said yes if he asked her after all of that. But I can see that's not something you want to tell your grandkids. Too embarrassing.
annaharding chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Oh, boy. What a way to ambush her, Edward! I am so glad she was able to talk to him rationally afterwards and that he actually listened to her.
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Huh. What a pick-up line! But he seems SO sincere!
Scoobylover68 chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Just lovely x
ynot chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
Two urologists (practice partners) said I had the largest bladder capacity they had ever seen...I was being treated...apparently it warranted dragging the partner in to view it. I give credit to my mother who refused to allow me rest breaks on car trips or bathroom access at night because it disturbed her sleep. Can we say "child abuse"?
My favorite chapter so far.
NJNYTwiGals-P chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
That was so cute! Poor Edward...he wanted to propose special to her. At least she appreciated it! I can't wait to read the rest today!
allihavetodoisdream chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I already messaged you and told you I loved this, but I felt I needed to review, as well. This is awesome. You made me care for these two in such a short amount of time, and that takes a lot of skill. This was so sweet and just great. :)

oxoxox,
Lila
GothicTemptress chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
So sweet! I love this Nan (and YOU!) - thanks for writing! I hope you get bitten by a plot bunny again soon and start posting another one!
GothicTemptress chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Girl, if there was info like that at the DMV, people would be flooding those doors with a smile on their face! ;) I laughed so hard at that response!
chartwilightmom chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
aw, sweet little story, love all the wards!
Donna chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
Well, something's are worth waiting for, N. This was super sweet and funny and I smiled all the way through x
hhhh chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
awesome. i loved it. but honestly i would have probably said yes to anglerward