Reviews for I Can Be Your Hero: Draco and Harry
HARRY CALM DOWN PLEASE ITS ALRIGHT
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/13
U BETTER SAVE HARRY BEFORE U REGRET IT MINISTERY OF MAGIC
Kemet's Queen chapter 4 . 1/25
Keep doing what you're doing cause it's awesome
Kemet's Queen chapter 1 . 1/25
it was nice
flowerpottermalfoyblack chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
i like this story, please update! and please update your other storys! byeeee
VowieLou chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Im sorry, I tried to like this, but I can't. Which is a shame because I do like many of your others. Harry is just too dam OC! There is no way he would act like that, even though he's depressed.

You're writing style is very good, and had this been set in your own world, with your own characters and your own story, then it would be brilliant. But based on Harry and Draco, it just doesn't work.

I'm sorry, I hate leaving negative comments, esp to a writer who so obviously has talent, but Harry just WOULD NOT act like that. The slight Draco OC is fine, but Harry may as well be a completely new character. I'm sorry, but that's just want I think. Im reveiwing because I think this story will benefit by miles if Harry was replaced with another character, perhaps you're own completely.

You're actual writing style is brilliant though.
IAmLordAsshatmort chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
It'a really good snitch.
icis182 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
i like this story, can't wait for more chapters to come!
IAmLordAsshatmort chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
! -_- Bad Snitch. You're KILLING ME.
IAmLordAsshatmort chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Ah the Drarry fluff! Remind me never to review at like 2:30 in the morning though.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
awwwwww :) more soon please I love this story!
IAmLordAsshatmort chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Fuck reading! You made my day dedicating this to me! Okay, now I'm getting curious so I must read.

TO BE FINISHED!

Okay Snitch, no offence but WHAT THE FUCK? I'm starting to HATE (with a firey fucking passion if I may add) your chapter endings. I mean what the fuck is this. Areyou TRYING to kill me because if so, your plan is working very well. But I'm posting a Drarry later. I need another story or I shall die of boredum. I know I say this a lot but UPDATE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD!