Reviews for Fighting in Love
Jewelbe11 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I lived this! You did a great job of explaining why she'd been acting the way she was. Amazing!
threesquares chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Wow. I loved this. Michele
sandtown chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Great job with Kate's thoughts and reason for her change of heart.
RositaLG chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
FF would be a bitch on my birthday. I just got this this morning. I still love it just as much as I did before. Gut-wrenching in the best way. Also, thank you! :D
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Very nice. Nice reflection and a very thoughtful reason for her reasoning for her change of heart.

Yeaaa they are finally together, I was afraid that we were going to have more separation but the producers relented and gave us what we wanted THEM

Update when you can.
Deb838 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
That was pretty cool... I really liked the analogy.
Chicklit chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Wonderful analogy for Kate's wall. This really resonated with me, more so than any other explanation I've seen. Well done!
eyrianone chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Jen oh my sweet girl that was perfect. Seriously. Because that moment when she's hanging there and he's not with her- is the moment everything changed for Kate. A moment of blinding clarity if you will. Just loved this.
JMHaughey chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Jesus Fucking Christ - It's perfect.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh I really like this. Very nicely done.
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hey

This was a great read, and I share your view that Kate will realise that she can't ever win. Nothing will bring her mother back. Justice (but really, I think we're talking vengeance here) won't eradicate the hurt.

She can go all out and try to get to the person pulling all the strings (and likely die in the process) or she can live her life and try and find peace.

I especially like this line: "It seems silly now that she thinks about it. It's the fall that's going to kill her. She gets that now."

So, thanks for writing and posting this.

PS: Is it freaking Monday, yet? :)
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
GAHHHHH! I love it! Captured Kate perfectly. Can't wait for Monday!
azcastle chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Loved her thoughts here. Nicely done!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I wish they would end the season together. Really together.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
My Jen is back in Castle-land! Waves! Hunnie this was great. I loved that she finally sees the futility of her actions, and that's it's his words that save her. Just as they did once before in written form when her mother died. Epic! Now go and finish it - there is more to say.