Reviews for Seven
ForestGuardian311 chapter 7 . 11/22
Okay, this was super adorable. I loved the transition from one chapter/kiss to the next and these last two chapters definitely sealed the deal.

Lovely work on May and Drew's emotions - perfect characterization.

Solidad is awesome. XD

Poor Norman; I laughed so hard while reading the previous chapter. (And at Ash as well).

All in all, wonderful work!
Junex chapter 7 . 9/22
I loved this fic so much!
All the characters were true to themselves and i loved it. I would be so into an epilogue for this!
I really like MayxDrewxSolidadxHarley sort of fanfics. They always make me laugh and this one was no exception.
And lastly, I actually laughed out loud in that bit with Ash being so clueless. Keep writing because you're amazing at it!
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 7 . 8/31
this is so good! i love it! i loved how you progressed their relationship, and i just love love loved it! words cannot describe how much i like this story uwu a very good job and well done to you this was written beautifully. i will come back to this story later surely. it's worth reading again. i visualized every scene perfectly for your equally perfect story.
LiveLaughLoveSibuna chapter 7 . 8/12
Absolutely loved the story, very cute. Keep on with the good work!
Dawn225 chapter 7 . 7/11
So cute , I love this fanfic !
Cheeno chapter 7 . 6/7
This story was great! Fun, sweet and very true to the characters :)
ChocoChipKitty chapter 7 . 5/30
Was the "something big" in your author's note here a reference to TAC, before it came out? Y'know, part of me is fairly certain it was.

And it would be sooooooo awesome if you could eventually make some sort of sequel to this... or come out with some more CS one-shots or stuff like this. You know. THE STUFF I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE -
ChocoChipKitty chapter 6 . 5/30

Harley, you little - never mind. *refrains from saying something unprintable*

And Norman's reaction - oh gosh - that was SO funny. Caroline's too. Dang, you're amazing, Lu.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 5 . 5/30

[Drew attempted to flick his hair, but ended up accidentally hitting himself in the eye. "Ow."]

I keep re-reading through this fanfic, it's one of my favorites of yours. And dang! I swear, your stuff never gets old!
BlueNez chapter 7 . 5/10
AHHHH! I absolutely LOVED this. Gosh! I was in a sucky mood before reading this. So thank you so so much for making my day go better. I know I'm 3 years short of reviewing, but hey! Better late than never, mah right? This was perfect.
Jasmine chapter 7 . 4/26
this was awesome i really loved it and thank you for writing it
Ka-tay's mind chapter 7 . 4/16
It's not even OOC at all. God, you captured then perfectly.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 6 . 4/16
Oh god that was just too cute. ON NATIONAL TELEVISION TOO.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 4/16