Reviews for Seven
krstnforth chapter 7 . 2/15
The best contestshipping fanfic i've read so far!
krstnforth chapter 7 . 2/14
I absolutely love this! All adorable and cute and nice and warm and gaaad the feels!
TheMidnightDJ chapter 1 . 1/12
WHY DO I KEEP RE-READING THIS STORY AND THIS FREAKIN AWESOME CHAPTER? ω
why is this sooooooooooooooo gooooooooood!?
When the Sun Rises chapter 7 . 1/4
I can't believe I've read this story again and again and I haven't reviewed once. This. Story. Is. AMAZING! The characters may have gotten a bit OOC toward the end, but definitely NOT in a bad way. I was giddy all the way through, and I'll be giddy again when I reread it. Thank you VERY much for writing it!
Mishika chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Seriously that was... Awe. ...some
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This was by far the best contestshipping fanfic that I've ever read! Love it!
xx
anjumstar chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Overall, I really liked this story. I felt torn away every time I had to put it aside. I liked everyone's characterization, I liked how the relationship had a few months to bloom, and I liked the ever-present contests. And, for the most part, I really liked the moments that May and Drew had in this. And Harley, of course, was fun, as well as Solidad.

Now, some critiques. Honestly, this last chapter was my least favorite (which isn't too bad, since I really did like the story!) but I liked the ending with Harley sort of taking the reins. You voice him in a very fun way. I just thought that the resolution of Drew and May's relationship was a little lacking. Mostly because, at this point, there was no tension, so it felt like there was very little point in including this chapter. Basically, May and Drew were on a pretty straight path for this whole story, so it lacked tension in general in a lot of places. Also, both the near-drowning and the national TV thing were a little melodramatic for me. Surprisingly, the national TV more so than the drowning. I thought that chapter 3 was well-handled romantically, and it was nice to see more of a variety in characters; however, medically...I had my doubts about the way that things went down. But, hey, I'm not a doctor, so I'm suspending my disbelief and putting my faith in you on that one.

I will definitely read this story again some day. I'm on a DAML kick right now, so I've been going through all of your stories. (Before I read The Ash Connection, because that will be a COMMITMENT) This one is one of my favorites so far. Top 2 for sure. I liked the idea too. Drew and May (especially May) could so easily fall into an accidental relationship. It's a pretty fun spin. Can't wait to read more!
Mintfrost29 chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
OMG POOR NORMAN 3 3
And clueless Ash... ;)
LOVED IT AS USUAL
This Username Is Classified chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
GRINNING LIKE A DOLT HEREEE
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Sighh, love it when Drew's being all romantic w
This Username Is Classified chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
That kiss moment... Was so SWEET!
TheMidnightDJ chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
oh snap, it happenedon t.v... OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE Who am I kidding?!
Hannah1412 chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
Cute
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
One of the best Contestshipping stories I've ever read! Great job on keeping the characters' attitudes on point! I love the way you write and your story, too! ️