Reviews for Seven
This Username Is Classified chapter 6 . 7/3
GRINNING LIKE A DOLT HEREEE
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 7/3
Sighh, love it when Drew's being all romantic w
This Username Is Classified chapter 4 . 7/3
That kiss moment... Was so SWEET!
TheNoyDJ chapter 6 . 6/23
oh snap, it happenedon t.v... OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE Who am I kidding?!
Hannah1412 chapter 7 . 6/2
Cute
One of the best Contestshipping stories I've ever read! Great job on keeping the characters' attitudes on point! I love the way you write and your story, too! ️
AngelesPG chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
I delight one of the best histories of this pair that I have read, thank you for your effort, your history has been wonderful with the plot, interpretation of the prominent figures and writing
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
I love this fanfic one of the. best I read
Drew May 4 ever
ForestGuardian311 chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Okay, this was super adorable. I loved the transition from one chapter/kiss to the next and these last two chapters definitely sealed the deal.

Lovely work on May and Drew's emotions - perfect characterization.

Solidad is awesome. XD

Poor Norman; I laughed so hard while reading the previous chapter. (And at Ash as well).

All in all, wonderful work!
Junex chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I loved this fic so much!
All the characters were true to themselves and i loved it. I would be so into an epilogue for this!
I really like MayxDrewxSolidadxHarley sort of fanfics. They always make me laugh and this one was no exception.
And lastly, I actually laughed out loud in that bit with Ash being so clueless. Keep writing because you're amazing at it!
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
this is so good! i love it! i loved how you progressed their relationship, and i just love love loved it! words cannot describe how much i like this story uwu a very good job and well done to you this was written beautifully. i will come back to this story later surely. it's worth reading again. i visualized every scene perfectly for your equally perfect story.
LiveLaughLoveSibuna chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Absolutely loved the story, very cute. Keep on with the good work!
Dawn225 chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
So cute , I love this fanfic !
Cheeno chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
This story was great! Fun, sweet and very true to the characters :)