Reviews for The Time the Alpha Gay had to Shake His Booty
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Thank you for writing about this subject. I always tended to empathize with Kurt when it comes to the subject with passing as Kurt's experience is somewhat similar to mine. At school, I was bullied for being a member of an ethnic minority when another girl with the same background was able to 'pass'. I love when Chris Colfer remarks to the media how so many people of all backgrounds can identify with Kurt and the bullying storyline. I think it is important to explore Blaine's point of view and I hadn't really considered that the person who doesn't immediately appear as different, might actually not feel accepted anywhere and is always worried on how to act. I am glad that you brought up how this subject is painful for Kurt and Blaine to discuss. The different ways society treats people of the same community is so hard to discuss without people feeling that their hurt was not validated. I like how Sugar's bluntness actually makes it easier to start a friendship.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nice
SergeantGullible12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Loved the Sugar/Blaine friendship, great job! :)
xstarrynight61 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Cute story, I'd love to see another chapter. :-)
TheShrimpyGleek chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great story! Was "Smalls" a Sandlot refrence? Because if it was I applaud you! :)
DontTouchMyGavel chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
MORE! Never thought of a Blaine/Sugar friendship before, but it's kinda perfect... Not sure why xD
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
good so far. Nice use of Sugar, she is underused on the show if you ask me. WIll be interesting to see more of Blaine's thoughts, enjoying this!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I always get excited when you write a new story and I've read and loved every one of them and this is no exception!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Now all I want is to read Andermotta friendship
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I'd love to see this explored further! And I think it's a GREAT point that the 'alpha gay' is kinda caught in the middle. Once the guys know he's out and as he said, gay kid. Not totally one of them sorta. But it's like with the girls yes they like him but he's not like Kurt who's "fabulous". It's gotta be rough on these guys too. I REALLY like this story sweetie! I'd love to see more about it! It's important that someone think about Blaine's perspective. and Sugar...LMFAO! XD That's just perfect. Truly .XD
mykyou chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
you gotta love sugar - kinda like brittany. but, i don't understand why everybody thinks blaine is shy. in my head he is the kind of guy that comes forward first and introduces himself and charms everybody up.
crissable chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I wish glee would explore this friendship (Saine/Blugar/Motterson) or give me the Sunshine Triplets next season ...
Eponime chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really like it. :) it's a great idea! :D
Gildedcagesaregilded chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I think Blaine and Sugar would be fast friends.
Megeen chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I'm not entirely sure what I expecte when I clicked on this story but this wasn't it and I'm very very positively surprised. I like how you put all the complicated aspects in there, with a little of fun, and might I add, uncannily in character Finn thrown in there. And the Sugar stuff is very funny too. I'm kinda assuming that the writers are no giving her that much to do right now but she is going to stay and become more important next year as is Blaine. And a Blaine/Sugar friendship would certainly be weirdly fun to watch. Maybe you could explore this, & extend the story... ;)