Reviews for Under Control
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
SEQUEL showing Lestrade and Mycroft' date... and Sherlock's reaction! That would be perfect
Draculella chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Holy Cow On A Pogo Stick...all my inner yaoi/Sherlock fangirl can say is...MEOW!
Silverfox588 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
This is bloody brilliant and f*cking hot as hell.
SomeCoolName chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I just read the first chapter but it's starting way to well :)
I'm sure following this promising story!
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Sequel please?
Crowley For King chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Aw this chapter was awesome. I was grinning like an idiot through the whole part with Mycroft and Lestrade. It was SO cute and you kept then in character perfectly which just made it even more cute. Great job!
Raeya chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Just reaad the whole story. Love it! Also really like the ending. Will there be a sequel with Mycroft and Greg?
My2BrownEyes chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
This was a fantastic ending! I didn't read your original post, so I can't compare. But I love where Lestrade is at this point. I love that there is enough respect and realism between him, John, and Sherlock that there is no real jealousy between them. And the meeting of him and Mycroft was awesome. The handshake held too long, the lingering eye contact. Those made me very happy. Yea!
jovance chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I really like this ending...could lead to a story about Mycroft and Greg's relationship development...hint?
mugglemom08 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Loved this fic, from beginning to end. I didn't read the original ending, but I like this one just fine.
Reader chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Sequel? Please!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
MYSTRADE! GAH! My favourite! I feel like you should write a sequel! :P
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
PLEASE write a oneshot on Greg domming Mycroft! PLEASE!
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Oh, this epilogue was just perfect for this story! I loved your Johnlockstrade, but I agree it isn't stable for a long-term arrangement. I love it that you've let Lestrade go his own way to find a relationship with Mycroft - perfect for us Mystrade shippers as well! Lovely story, I've enjoyed it so much - thanks for all your work!
starrysummernights chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
AAAH! I can't believe you updated this! Awesome! I loved how you handled Lestrade's emotions and feelings in this piece. It was very well done.

Are we going to see some Mystrade kinky lovings?